is this multi?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
The language is Dutch but as 40% of Rotterdam for instance is Muslim sounds about right, what gear it is aint got a clue.

seeing as its you...xx it was really good. same probs as before a bit with the over spray, but the gear itself is excellent. spray it on, flatten it off, then give it a lay down, another dry flatten and then put on the next hit. about an hour later dry trowel the first walls. and so on. finish is as good as multi, but no water needed, and its stupidly easy to trowel up. and i nicked 7 bags :) so ill be playing with it a bit more next week

Cool how much is it a bag nick how far does it go what colour is it and can it be happlied?

mm grey ey! that'd be nice n sexy for a change. hardwall & set prob biggest application? seeing as machine already setup and stuff masked etc ?

hey was up blonesville the other day there's a ritmo roadshow happening in a town near you......be good to see it with this gear

up north, near bristol, maybe swansea or cardiff and down west I think around september. The whole pft war machine is coming to town butt!

ah rite.

bit of info from the bg guy also, the vids of the m100 launching the multi on was a bit misleading. apparently the output of my ritmo and the m100 is about the same. the m100 vid just had the air on full pelt with the inbuilt double barrell compressor, and was just misted on, then had a second coat applied after. the guy showed me its the way the multi is supposed to be applied, not in bands but high air and misted left to right, then back on it up and down.... finishes much better and is a lot quicker. bands seem to make it a lot slower and too thick.

also had the plesure of playing with a m100, if u couldnt see the machine, its pretty much the same as the ritmo at the gun end. but very expensive and apparently they struggle a lot coz theyre 32amp 110 plugs, that would require a 10kva constant genny. and on site it nicks a lot of the power. oh, and he said he thought the ritmo was a better machine, and that andy hill was a robbing ****.

So how long from start to set is this gear nick. Also do you have to sponge it.

bout 2.5hrs. no sponge, no water. like i said, spray on, flatten, then give it a lay down, then put another wall or 2 on, then come back and give it a hard one, then trowel the 2nd set, etc. but no water. it goes funny with water

The guy I spoke to last week about it said that that 2 of them and somebody to feed the machine got 4 beds, landing and bathroom on in the morning, done and trowelled. Looked really good stuff and he got what he called an acceptable finish on it in 2 passes with the spat.

b*ll***s even if you got it on you still couldn't finish it in the morning, nick do you think you could one coat with it mate or do you have to do the 2 coats to get the thickness if you're doing it the misting way?

as far as i am concerned you cn stick skimming up our rear end, give merender anyday of the week, 2 hours spraying, lay around in the sun or shag the customers wife if thats not pos , shag the labourer, rub back and be on the way home for 2.

how many mts dya reckon you comfortably do nick per day/ week etc or how big a set

im not sure really mate. i got a few bags so ill have a go next week. but i think it needs to be a rolling hit so as ur not constantly washing the machine out. he reckons u can leave it about 15 mins, then pump about 30 secs into a bucket, put another wall or 2 on, use the gear in the bucket for reveals. but we put on 9-10 boards 3 walls in there practise area me spraying and me mate spatting behind, and it took about 5 mins or so. so i guess ud prob do about 3 times that at a time. it took 1 and half bags. and total troweling time was about 15 mins from start to finish. i reckon then ud prob roll about half of that extra each time, prob 3 or 4 times in a day

b*ll***s even if you got it on you still couldn't finish it in the morning, nick do you think you could one coat with it mate or do you have to do the 2 coats to get the thickness if you're doing it the misting way?

hes right mate, once it on and been layed down, give it one more dry one and it looks finished. another dry one would be if u can be arsed. yeah i reckon u can one coat with it. its only sprayed on 2-3mm. but with 2 ur doing a wall and straight back over it so i dunno if it would save much time

I might be a bit behind here but Knauf are promoting a ready mixed spray finish in the trade mags.

Knauf have made the MP75 I think for some time that can be sparyed on but this is the 1st time that BG have stepped upto the plate. Oh and by the way Spunky I'm only reeating what the guy who did the demo told us.

Knauf have made the MP75 I think for some time that can be sparyed on but this is the 1st time that BG have stepped upto the plate. Oh and by the way Spunky I'm only reeating what the guy who did the demo told us.
Mate BG have been making Thistle Projection for over 30 years.

paul who's back did you rub, and i'm guessing you've broken the new labourer in nicely lol

my name is now Johny, I have to eat a lot more pies but being johny is good mate, i got a team trained up down here now its about time you two bum boys got your own teams up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.