Is this load of boll.....

Members online

hstoke

On this job the guy who owns the place ,architect guy know it all
When a old chimney Breast wall covered in soot etc had been boarded with adhesive they had been a few patches come thru via the soot he says u can aradicate that by putting waterproofer in the mix is this a load of .... I can’t see if myself as we all be doing it

When a old chimney Breast wall covered in soot etc had been boarded with adhesive they had been a few patches come thru via the soot he says u can aradicate that by putting waterproofer in the mix is this a load of .... I can’t see if myself as we all be doing it
download.jpg

Bullcrap

that's bollock pal......f**k**g know- it- all jobsworths I've s**t 'em.

I use HG stove & glass cleaner to remove soot off bricks........spray it on leave for about 10 mins then scrubbing brush then wash down with clean water job done (y)

paint with fresh cow shite slurry

that's bollock pal......f**k**g know- it- all jobsworths I've s**t 'em.

I use HG stove & glass cleaner to remove soot off bricks........spray it on leave for about 10 mins then scrubbing brush then wash down with clean water job done (y)
No problems after with dot n dabbing??