Is this acceptable finish? Work is done, but not sure about quality

What would people recommend to do now? Ask them to fix? I am afraid few more kilos of plaster on the ceiling in the same quality is not a good idea.

Also, how do plasterers 'submit' their work? Let' say the client is at home. Do you give him like 20 min to inspect the work before you leave? We all are people, not robots and I am ok with 2-3 missed defects, but I want to have a chance to find them before the work is signed off. This guy left really quickly, all his instruments were already in the car when he said he is done and leaving.
The word instrument’ is key here.
Did he use an oboe or a trumpet to plaster your job?
Look to me he may have used a banjo.

2E01C7C0-8D78-4321-82CE-AAE29F9153F1.png

Super Hod?
He had a Rolls Royce, used to turn up on a Site I was on and take the hod out of the boot when the Sun was there, normally had a s**t old van.
Fork lift driver wouldn't move anything for us he thought we were all on mega money!!

I know a plasterer who a few times had to go to work in his car because the van was being serviced... his car was an aston martin.... does the same apply?
Ha! Just saying not normal circumstances I’m pretty sure of that, definitely a red flag…….

I know a plasterer who a few times had to go to work in his car because the van was being serviced... his car was an aston martin.... does the same apply?
There’s every chance your mate couldn’t fit a corner or flexi trowel in his Aston…….. Disaster!