Is the legend on here

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Have to say I.m not cleanest plasterer but not dirtiest . But on a job for a joiner other day and he said the plasterer on another job did a room with carpet down and didn' drop one bit. Never even sheeted up. To me this is impossible but the guys is not type to bull s**t.

I think he may be winding you up!.Even if someone was that good it’s impossible not to have even a tiny splash of water on the floor when troweling up.

I can be tidy if need but still gonna drop some. Lad who.s with me looks like he rolls in it then rubs dry plaster over his face

Have to say I.m not cleanest plasterer but not dirtiest . But on a job for a joiner other day and he said the plasterer on another job did a room with carpet down and didn' drop one bit. Never even sheeted up. To me this is impossible but the guys is not type to bull s**t.
He’s not a legend he’s s magician!! :LOL:

Gotta be @Danny ......the chuck Norris of plastering, as we all know........some say he is made of purest gypsum, and if he were to drop or spill any the world would stop turning.......

Course, there’s others say that’s all b*ll***s...........you decide.

It's running trowel with gear up beads that f**k you up every time!

Cant beat gravity...

I drop less than most because I only put 1 coat on!

I was told that people knew a plasterer who could plaster a room in a full dinner suit and not spill a drop...

At first I was like yeah great and now when I hear it a laugh and say something like don't talk like a c**t

I know that firm. The joiner is so experienced that he doesn't even use a tape and the brickie just uses his eye as a bubble. The labourer can carry as many bricks in his hod as a jcb and the groundworker can mix a hundred tons a day.

I always noticed that (some ) tradesmen who wanted top dollar rarely part with any themselves, they never hire and when they do they want someone cheap as chips and a full day's graft out of them,

Last edited:
I had a labourer about ten years back, he'd always say £60 is the minimum a labourer should get, he had a job to do himself and had a labourer ,I asked what did the lab charge ,he said £40, I asked what happened to the minimum £60, he replied £40 is a lot to him,

A kid we had we started him on £ 40 A day after first week wife got in to him o we upped it to 50 which he did earn . But then he kept hinting at him pay so we said . Boss said I want a receipt . Error what do you mean . Well you get 250 a week cash then what ever benefits and rent ye fiddling . At end of week your best of on site

This legend is in every town in the country. We never meet him but often hear of him
I heard a myth that there was a guy out there Plastering in a smart suit so clean he didn’t even wear overalls , pure nonsense I don’t understand why people talk such s**t. One thing I hate in the building trade is all the bullshit spewing out of people’s mouths.

He was on here.. But not for a long time....
Jace....
@Arti will remember :)
He used to go to graft in a white tuxedo just to prove how good he was. I'm sure he was using the magic mix/ zombie mix on here years ago. What a leg end Jace