Is it just me or.

Mtt.tr

Was doing a ceiling for my sister over deep artex used the magic mix then just multi
Now I'm not sure, but the new bags of multi seem to be the b*ll***s. Looking forward to seeing how it dries.

Also went over to a carbon steel trowel after spending some time with another plasterer
it's the b*ll***s doesn't seem to stick like my stainless trowel but that might be because multi seemed better either way can't see me going back to stainless

IMG_20180912_170002676.jpg

Well I've had a few bags recently of the older bags from a couple of pallets and it's been wank

Trowels like chewing gum and tears like f**k.

I use a carbon mysekf and agree they don't drag as much I picked the stainless up yesterday by mistake and put a few strokes on then thought WTF is this trowel and that was the stainless I'd used for years

Oh god, I've got to skim tomorrow it's been 4 weeks ....I'm not excited

Honestly it's like icing. Really smooth no tearing at all, no blistering. As I left this evening after knocking few other bits off its all almost one colour, I'll pop in tomorrow to see what it looks like dry, f**k me I'm sad I need a hobby.

I've done all the ceilings in this house now I've had right agg on some with multi just not working nicely, I had a few pointers from another plasterer but not enough to have made this much difference today it was perfect, also notice the instructions on the bag have changed.

Now who's betting they will say nope same formula all our gear is amazing.

Honestly it's like icing. Really smooth no tearing at all, no blistering. As I left this evening after knocking few other bits off its all almost one colour, I'll pop in tomorrow to see what it looks like dry, f**k me I'm sad I need a hobby.

I've done all the ceilings in this house now I've had right agg on some with multi just not working nicely, I had a few pointers from another plasterer but not enough to have made this much difference today it was perfect, also notice the instructions on the bag have changed.

Now who's betting they will say nope same formula all our gear is amazing.

Been. Using the new for a bit can’t say I’ve noticed anything really .

No mate it's only skimming, make it flat with straight anlgles

Heard a rumour once that they caught chinese toddlers skimming board on new builds. So to help the feelings of inadequacy, they got spreads doing a bit of float.

Could be true as you can see how proud they are when can float

Used old bags of multi today, hated it.. hanged like f**k for ages but Ox s*p*r*lex (don't hate) is the bee knees and finished the c**t off eventually