Is everyone’s phones still ringing?

Members online

18 year olds driving Mercedes who work in Asda which doctors should have ….. worlds gone mad eventually they will come crashing back down to earth with a thud!

Employed a lad he had new car and picked all the details even down to the colour of stitching on seats, same price a month as our mortgage!
He worshipped it so wouldn’t drive it to work and I ended up fetching him even driving past my own house sometimes to take him home fat narcissist kid who needed a big wake up call

Employed a lad he had new car and picked all the details even down to the colour of stitching on seats, same price a month as our mortgage!
He worshipped it so wouldn’t drive it to work and I ended up fetching him even driving past my own house sometimes to take him home fat narcissist kid who needed a big wake up call
I'd have told him to get f**k*d the first time he asked for a lift.

To soft on him mate, when I was 16 and starting out I was catching trains and buses to get to site I didn't get lifts as the spreads I worked with lived quite far from me,just got dropped off at the train stations after work and that was it until I was 18 and was able to get my first rust bucket of a car

After Life Reaction GIF by 60 Second Docs

Boom before bust. How anyone can think the will be no economic downfall after a pandemic is absolutely nuts the government have printed off billions of pounds and are in a huge debt along with the rest of the world. Interest rates will rise and property will fall it’s not if it’s when don’t these people realise recession is a cycle the is no way of stopping it!
Keep your prices fair don’t take the piss and ride out the storm the will always be work but the prices will be a completely different story!
What you say makes sense I agree, until you realise that asset inflation suits those with the most (wealthy with MASSIVE connections to government). The biggest mistakes/decisions were made after the financial crash, assets weren’t allowed to drop and keys weren’t handed back to mortgage company like the 80s/90s due to crashing interest rates, now we are in a position where everything is priced in at these mega low interest rates, 40 year mortgages and the like. Every time you expect assets to drop massively they are propped up by the government some how….

What you say makes sense I agree, until you realise that asset inflation suits those with the most (wealthy with MASSIVE connections to government). The biggest mistakes/decisions were made after the financial crash, assets weren’t allowed to drop and keys weren’t handed back to mortgage company like the 80s/90s due to crashing interest rates, now we are in a position where everything is priced in at these mega low interest rates, 40 year mortgages and the like. Every time you expect assets to drop massively they are propped up by the government some how….
In the last recession (2008) we brought 3 repossessed houses and stuck them on rental the was plenty of it going on must be dependent on where you are in the country nothing was proped up down this way simply cashed in on the greed and over spending of others and as horrible as it sounds I’m going to do it this time round too

In the last recession (2008) we brought 3 repossessed houses and stuck them on rental the was plenty of it going on must be dependent on where you are in the country nothing was proped up down this way simply cashed in on the greed and over spending of others and as horrible as it sounds I’m going to do it this time round too
Fair play, Not much of a dip in prices in the south, I don’t think it’s horrible waiting in the wings to find bargains from peoples over exposure. Good luck to yer

Don't care. No out goings so being one man band I only need a day a week . Got bout 4 or 5 jobs bout to start but waiting on them to call . Doi g a stair case next week 3 days . That will cover me till end of month . Not for me this working game lol
your story has really touched me. I’m sending a case of Clarksons lager to you. Can’t have you spending any money,

He was from Batchley am i right?! :confused:

He was from Batchley am i right?! :confused:
That’s the problem back in the day it was against the law to be homosexual now it’s cool.
Lads spending hundreds on getting their hair cut or white teeth what happened to the good old days taking the piss out of these people.
They put all this s**t on the telly that’s why you have blokes trying to birds and birds trying to grow cocks … the is nothing wrong with a old fashioned kick in

That’s the problem back in the day it was against the law to be homosexual now it’s cool.
Lads spending hundreds on getting their hair cut or white teeth what happened to the good old days taking the piss out of these people.
They put all this s**t on the telly that’s why you have blokes trying to birds and birds trying to grow cocks … the is nothing wrong with a old fashioned kick in
You’d never get away with being a Nancy boy in Russia

f**k**g right as well!!

Did anyone see that c**t in a dress on the NYE show on BBC 1. I don’t watch the BBC but was told about it and shown a clip. f**k**g bloke wants a good kicking.

Any public toilets in any establishment has to provide men’s and women’s toilets,
Because men want to shag women and Perv of them, But it’s alright for the queers to watch or shake our cocks and want to bum us

Did anyone see that c**t in a dress on the NYE show on BBC 1. I don’t watch the BBC but was told about it and shown a clip. f**k**g bloke wants a good kicking.
Me n the missus went on a land rover driving experience in the highlands. About 30 people turned up. We all went into the office for the introduction. Young bloke about 25 standing across from me in a dress and make up. Couldn’t take my eyes off him lol

Fkrs were ringing me inbetween christmas and new year. I dont answer to them when not at work, its my free time.
Some desperado has took them off my hands now..thank fuk.