Is bubble bout to burst

Members online

we wont be told lol

you or me wont see it coming
it's when they pull the plug on lending.

the financial world revolves around debts from debtors.

mixed up world we live in.

no more wars just sanctions.
Last recession the banks pulled the plug on margages just after Christmas, come the new year ! I thought my phone wasn't working properly, at first ! Just stopped everything in its tracks ! Then it hit everyone else in march .

Last recession the banks pulled the plug on margages just after Christmas, come the new year ! I thought my phone wasn't working properly, at first ! Just stopped everything in its tracks ! Then it hit everyone else in march .
so the last recession started with you Gav.

so the last recession started with you Gav.
Good for you ! I was one of the first to feel it as I was only working on a call urgency basis, basiclly there was that much property changing hands that my phone rang five times a day, they all wanted you yesterday ! I didn't book in work, there was more cash in the boomers ! Then the banks killed it stone dead .

Good for you ! I was one of the first to feel it as I was only working on a call urgency basis, basiclly there was that much property changing hands that my phone rang five times a day, they all wanted you yesterday ! I didn't book in work, there was more cash in the boomers ! Then the banks killed it stone dead .
say again?

18 years between those ones
10 Years between those ones
7 Years between those ones
12 Years between those ones
5 years between those ones

add up those years 18 + 10 + 7 + 12 + 5 = 52 now take 52 and divide it by 5 = 10.4 that is how you work out an average... so base on the last 6 recessions in the uk they have come on average every 10.4 years....
Ah !

haha you should have been the politician.... give me facts that prove I was right then tell me I was wrong based on those facts :D :D :D :D
No mate, you were wrong twice and then changed your answer to use the average so that you appeared correct at the third attempt.
Nice try though.

I wish you two would kill yourselves, every f**k**g thread ffs... bleuuurggghhhhhhh.

I'm not taking sides but definitely blame Tapit, always the instigator.

Either which way a recession is a time for opportunity so when it comes I will be looking at ways to profit from it.

haha yup that is on my agenda... I have a pot of gold set aside for just that... it wont be down south though I can get way more for money up north and the Republic of ireland is soooo much better :D

Are you a leprechaun?