is anyone selling a plastering machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello mate, i dunno if you can send pm messages cos ur new on here.
we are a pft dealer (link below) and we have a few used machines for sale

got an order due in of other parts could order one if they got time plus or they complete guns now with them on

also, you cant keep up with it on your own and have to keep turning it off so Yes it is a lot quicker than a man with a paddle

not bad at all mate really, usual s**t with the weather and a few delayed jobs but on the whole ok. how about you?
ticking over really waiting on starting a few commercial units but the bad wheather as pushed back the start date,we are keeping busy running moldings not great money but it pays the bills

well i havent used it much but very simple to use. I have had a few problems all of which turned out to be my fault not the machine.

Hoping to pick up more rendering this year but I try and avoid if I can because of the weather!

monkey is a PFT tech trained so the machine will be better working order than any others you would get second hand,
blones. thats a bit below the belt mate , the reason Stuart is selling and getting a G5 is because we all ready have another G5 and it makes sense to have the same machines so your training people up on different machines. now go ack to your barn in the hills and sha a sheep. Rocket, im near taunton somerset so I can get the machine down to me and you can collect from there. we can run it up if you like.

so you sold a g5 last year only to buy a g5 this year. Is it a tax dodge or summat or an English thing i wouldn't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.