Irish Plastering gang lookin for skimming work on price

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.50 -2.70 sounds alright

like john says get ur Ni number sorted before u go i sent for mine from here takes about two months to get thers a lot of eml work over there now which suits the irish theres even a scots guy on here looking for lads going over to uk myself soon but i have work to go to which is the best way if u can do it

SOrry Brendan nice old skin u remember holian he trained me
Not off hand ,long time back,we had a Michael Devaney in our class, big ginger lad, now doing security at knock airport, he won apprentice of the yr , good spread,in London for yrs

Last edited:
Not off hand ,long time back,we had a Michael Delaney in our class, big ginger lad, now doing security at knock airport, he won apprentice of the yr , good spread,in London for yrs
Did u ever collect ur papers from them, I have to go searching after mine now , as going for tender for a 3 yr contract this year

Everything depends on the area size,,
I got a call years ago in the BOOM from a lad from mayo , i d done a lot of work for in Dublin , and he tells me e has a job 4 punt a m2 , this was begining of the boom, great price and lots of metreage .turn up at the job looks at the drawings , its all window revels to be stuck 150m by 120, i phoned him asking if he was takijg me for a c**t after all the work I done for him in the past , anyway he got the spreads to do the revels

Did u ever collect ur papers from them, I have to go searching after mine now , as going for tender for a 3 yr contract this year
No, they sent me a survey to fill out ,which was upto you whether you filled it or not, then they wrote terminating me as an apprentice,, political games, I got trade card here through nvq test.

No, they sent me a survey to fill out ,which was upto you whether you filled it or not, then they wrote terminating me as an apprentice,, political games, I got trade card here through nvq test.
YA it might stand to me on this tender ,if I have them

**** me I was on £3 p/m in 99 by rights we should be on at least £4 by now.And I don't believe they've cut the prices that much it's just that they keep playing on this recession to keep the prices down

**** me I was on £3 p/m in 99 by rights we should be on at least £4 by now.And I don't believe they've cut the prices that much it's just that they keep playing on this recession to keep the prices down
Fingers crossed pretty soon it'll go mental again

Status
Not open for further replies.