Irish Plasterer looking for work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavindublin

Hi, i am new here and couldnt find a relevant thread to start with regards to looking for work?. Maybe its not allowed? im not sure so please no ban hammer ;).

To start with my name is Gavin, 31 years old from Dublin Ireland, 11 years experience interior and exterior plastering methods, including machine use and exterior/interior insullation. Monouche, skimming, acrlyic sand and cement, skimming off stilts etc. Preferably looking for a start in the London area with a small or large scale company, i have relocated before in Scotland and Australia so thats not an issue. Reply to this post with a contact email or phone number and ill be happy to get back to asap. Thanks for reading.

Hi Frank thanks, my father (D.P Bolger and sons) mostly he was a sub contractor for approx 35 years. Also with Codge Construction. Are you working the UK yourself?

London based myself ,not too busy at the minute, if you were here now,my pal needs someone this week, he's rough as a badger but always busy, best ofluck,
my number is 07889413377 ,give us a call when over and I might know someone needing someone ,it keeps changing all time, feast or famine,

ha thanks for the reply johniosaif. Ill save your number and be in touch pal. Maybe heading to brighton next week, see how it goes. Seems to be a great community here!.

Gav

ha thanks for the reply johniosaif. Ill save your number and be in touch pal. Maybe heading to brighton next week, see how it goes. Seems to be a great community here!.

Gav
Ps, from the jail county (queens )on the n7 myself ,been in London since 87.

Hi Frank thanks, my father (D.P Bolger and sons) mostly he was a sub contractor for approx 35 years. Also with Codge Construction. Are you working the UK yourself?

We do a bit of supply only , that's only recently though,
Seems to be a lot of work going on at
The moment , but digs are expensive
Best of luck
Bolger sounds familiar , what was your dad's first name

Irish Fine Art Plasterwork | Irish Fine Art Plasterwork

Declan, from Lucan, James St originally. Yes heard london is crazy expensive for rent. Do you know what Brighton / southhampton is like?. Whats the best method to get a bag tools over as i doubt they will be allowed on board a Ryanair flight. Thanks

Declan, from Lucan, James St originally. Yes heard london is crazy expensive for rent. Do you know what Brighton / southhampton is like?. Whats the best method to get a bag tools over as i doubt they will be allowed on board a Ryanair flight. Thanks
Your rent can be sorted in Brighton If you meet the right group of lads,just were a rainbow bracelet and keep your head down...@

Hello gavin I'm looking to take on a plasterer at the moment
and we have a fair bit of work ahead I have 5 large 4 and 5 bed houses
to completely reskim in Norfolk wich once I finish those they
will release another 5 to me also there is a 7 bedroom house that is
for trades to stay in on site so that probably will suit you.
I also have other jobs all over so give us a bell.
Thanks.
Jamie. 07870209881

there is only 20 rooms, 6 a day have to be done including bathrooms , so thats 4 irish gangs two other lads and us 4 from last week , thats gonna be interesting then haa

Status
Not open for further replies.