Irish Plasterer looking for work in London..

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have only been a free state for less than 100 years so we have to be forgiven for a little fcuk up .You will wont have to worry about the eastern euro spreads there rough were are not
Come over then you are in for a rude awaking the Easterns run the show and any Paddy subby will take the piss like they always did.

Let them come and they will see just how fu@k it is over here the big bucks have long gone, living here and sending money home
we have all the eastern EU mob here and every fecker who thinks a course is the answer to becoming a plasterer. The 70s have long gone and the 715s.

Here you go boys ile try and be helpfull give BDL a ring 01895 256672 they are a big outfit based in the South East, and ask about rates and payment terms then make your own mind up.

Lets get one thing right i aint your mate and the massive workforce you had over here in the 60s and 70s what built the places i eat, piss and s**t in most of them ****** of back to bogland when you joined the EEC to milk it and neglected to pay any taxes in the UK,you caused the Lump and abused the 715 tax system now you have a ****** up country you think you have the god given right to come back to Empire H,Q and nick our work, go **** yourself.
Ok m8..You are living in a land built by Paddys ya brain dead clown.We are the best Tradesmen in the world brought up the hard way working on building sites just as soon as we are out of nappies,Not like cowboys like yourself who go do a 6week plastering course and thinks hes the dogs nutz...I was thought by old school plasterers not an "Apprentice,s Apprentice" just off a micky mouse course that thinks he knows it all.

Here you go boys ile try and be helpfull give BDL a ring 01895 256672 they are a big outfit based in the South East, and ask about rates and payment terms then make your own mind up.

Bdl is that Burke dry lining ? I think the he is from Mayo originally has a huge holiday home over there.

on a lighter note we are fcuked here as well there aint alot about kellog and there is a lot of competition from allsorts and they dont give two fcuks if your good or not and the worst for ripping you off are the irish firms i know because ive worked for most of them and they wont give a s**t that your irish they now have albanians that will do anything for very little most of them do the hiring and firing and they keep to ther own kind

Come over and get what you can and dont worry about the english, like whats been said there are hardly any who will do a days work, they are at home on forums moaning all day ;)

Just go to Germany???? You're mental coming over here
I done a bit o research on this and from what i could see things are not all that good over there either,i personally wouldnt have a problem going over there in fact i would probably prefer it,but it would have 2 be worth my while though.

It's only a bit more in flights isn't it mate ? I bet the cost of livings a lot cheaper too

The lad you want to speak to is called wiganlad he's on here from time to time he's been over there apparently he was getting 8 euros in his pocket for mp75 he had no problems getting paid ......might go myself yet

Ok m8..You are living in a land built by Paddys ya brain dead clown.We are the best Tradesmen in the world brought up the hard way working on building sites just as soon as we are out of nappies,Not like cowboys like yourself who go do a 6week plastering course and thinks hes the dogs nutz...I was thought by old school plasterers not an "Apprentice,s Apprentice" just off a micky mouse course that thinks he knows it all.[/ QUOTE]
:RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh: Gotcha

Status
Not open for further replies.