Ireland vs ENGLAND

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigfella

Ok it's got to be the biggest match of the 6 nations, who do you reckon is going to win ? My money is England to win 28-12 :RpS_cool:

Its going to be a tournament decider possibly, the cocks got it tough today, well done the welsh, My pal has just spent £1000 on tickets and flights flying his main client over to Ireland for the game, but then he got £250k worth of work off him last year, really hope Ireland 'turn up' and the wheels come of the ch*****

Who do the English like to beat the most, The Scots,Welsh and Irish love to see the scots,welsh and Irish beat you guys or at least used too. I am happy if Ireland give it their all and elated if we win..

I think England have got this. The team and bench has a ridiculous amount of depth. Manu and Danny Care on the bench. Talk about impact subs!!

to be honest I love watching England play but obviously not beating us, rugby is my favourite game and when played well with the run of the ball, its poetry in motion

It's changed a bit from the kick and clap days, but only cos they keep nicking Rugby Leagues' ideas :RpS_thumbup:

Who do the English like to beat the most, The Scots,Welsh and Irish love to see the scots,welsh and Irish beat you guys or at least used too. I am happy if Ireland give it their all and elated if we win..
Scotland because they always look the most pathetic :RpS_lol:

I can't see the Irish beating us today o driscal is your best player but that's all you've got

Honestly I have no idea of form, I was a prisoner in Ikea last weekend and missed the matches, hoping for a great game today and hoping we win, but England I think are on the up, depends on the form on the day and the run of the ball..

ah well. Ireland never really got control, were good in fits and starts but not enough control, too many errors. the better team won on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.