Ipswich, Queensland - Lime Render Bathroom

Members online

H-Block

Gidday,

Im in NZ and my missuses mate just came home for a week to see her family, she got the tour through our house we are doing up. I've done half inch Lime Render in the bathroom, and now she's keen to get it done at their new place. I'm not going to put my hand up, as I'd have to charge out for a month, but told the other half I'd post a note on the forum and see what comes in. Sing out if you know of anyone that does tidy work round there.

Cheers

Gidday,

Im in NZ and my missuses mate just came home for a week to see her family, she got the tour through our house we are doing up. I've done half inch Lime Render in the bathroom, and now she's keen to get it done at their new place. I'm not going to put my hand up, as I'd have to charge out for a month, but told the other half I'd post a note on the forum and see what comes in. Sing out if you know of anyone that does tidy work round there.

Cheers

I cant think of anybody local to NZ (new Zealand I am assuming)

Im local un New Zealand. I know a handful of guys here (I'd be one of them), few and far between... but yeah Australia. Three or four hour flight after two hours drive and all that drama. I'd consider it for Melbourne or Adelaide if the kids were school age, but they are preschoolers at the moment.

Off topic a little, but not really - I did my topcoat of my first lime render on Monday, compressed it, it's ok, wondering if I can give it a tight skim of neat putty while it's green still or better to come back to it in six months and do colour coats, if so should I open it up a bit since its currently trowelled down smooth