Invoices & qutoes

Members online

Jackdplas16

Alright lads, I'm used too just invoicing and quoting via txt/what's app. Can any of u help me out with a decent app and do any of u have standard t & c attached too all quotes

Looks like I'm behind the times. Just use word, an email them

Email . Invoice in the morning bank details. The day you finishing the job . Always send quote saying payment on day of completion . Then there's no confusion. And you can ring them the next day to make sure the email didn't get lost in space . Don't wait around it's your money . If I have to wait I start getting dark thoughts my brother once said to me never be shy about asking for your money.

Email . Invoice in the morning bank details. The day you finishing the job . Always send quote saying payment on day of completion . Then there's no confusion. And you can ring them the next day to make sure the email didn't get lost in space . Don't wait around it's your money . If I have to wait I start getting dark thoughts my brother once said to me never be shy about asking for your money.
Sometimes I ask b4 I've started...then do a runner

Getting paid the same day would be good for the one of work I do... lucky to get paid within 6 flippin months sometimes

Looks good, have u input all materials we use with unit prices etc... if so would u mind sending me a screen shot to give me some tips all this formal.quoting baffles the life out of me.

I dont use it for plastering but for my other stuff...

It is very good and makes accounting easy... think it is only about £12 a month as well

If you watch Judge Rinder it shows that everything needs to be in writing and with proof of being read and accepted.

Dates, what you are going to do in detail, what is expected of the customer (water, power etc) and terms of payment as a minimum. Little things like allowing for extra time due to the weather (rendering) can save arguments and things like it is expected that outside fittings are the customer’s responsibility can get you out of trouble. A read receipt is useful.

I use joist. Very easy once you get your head round it
Screenshot_20200109-145657_Joist.jpg

If you watch Judge Rinder it shows that everything needs to be in writing and with proof of being read and accepted.

Dates, what you are going to do in detail, what is expected of the customer (water, power etc) and terms of payment as a minimum. Little things like allowing for extra time due to the weather (rendering) can save arguments and things like it is expected that outside fittings are the customer’s responsibility can get you out of trouble. A read receipt is useful.
who is judge rinder?