Invitation for a football european championship to Poland

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogdan

....get off your scaffolding,move your ass and come to Poland. It is v. true what BBC says about polish football hooligans (they are still far away from english ones) but plasterers have some privilages here. Just forget about my support and my money for your ticket,but I can provide accomodation and some local beer. You can count it as local tourist attraction: quick course of plastering with clay (typical type of plastering in eastern europe - no trowel just your hands :RpS_biggrin:eek:nly) More than welcome!!!!!!!!!!

This is my special invitation for owls and spreadylonglegs come to Poland to taste polish fish fried on the polish frying-pan in polish oil:flapper:

I bet this maggot is hard of herring so turns up the bass when he tuna's into his local radio station angler fm.

for fnck sake your lot have lost it :RpS_laugh:
CATCH ya laters the chub err club is calling

This is my special invitation for owls and spreadylonglegs come to Poland to taste polish fish fried on the polish frying-pan in polish oil:flapper:

nah not my scene, id be like a fish out of water over there. its not really the plaice for me, unless you have a nice wife or daughters :razz:

i cant work out whose alter ego you are off here tho,

I thing we will do alrite under "sting"ray hodgson.maybe he should have picked "fishy"finger Titus bramble though.

This thread is getting trout of order guys,bogdan is trawling about the forum being shellfish by not revealing his reel identity, is he doin it on porpoise:flapper:

I sea where your coming from but there's no need to be so pacific,
Anyway I reckon Bogdan's a Tad Pole.
what does it mean "Tad Pol"? couldn't U explain it specialy for me? keep:RpS_biggrin:
I don't live over Pacific too.

what does it mean "Tad Pol"? couldn't U explain it specialy for me? keep:RpS_biggrin:
I don't live over Pacific too.

He's asking if your just a little polish, cod bogdan dont get ya stickleback up with us......
:RpS_mad:

Barmaid reckons you did a runner from my local Irish pub. Genuine people don't do this.

Get back and pay your barbel you c**t

Status
Not open for further replies.