introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi spread 69 welcome along bud :RpS_thumbsup: tell us more about yourself. There is a prize every month for the best intro.

Hi spread 69 welcome along bud :RpS_thumbsup: tell us more about yourself. There is a prize every month for the best intro.

did you not mention something about not giving out false information as it was unprofessional Oli?? :rolleyes)

Does the 69 stand for how many bags you can chuck on in a day ?? and welcome along :RpS_thumbup:

did you not mention something about not giving out false information as it was unprofessional Oli?? :rolleyes)

There is a prize me old fruit and nut, I will reveal it once @spread69 has given us a satisfactory intro :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
even tighter now, eaten and drank far too much. time for serious d-tox now I think :RpS_unsure:

hello mate, work at my end is to be is the norm for this time of year took out a chimney breast right up to the loft float and skimmed and ive got 3 ceilings in jan to start ticking along hows it for u ??

hi olican, well more about myself ive been a plasterer for 25 yrs mainly site work over the years but now do mostly domestic my oldest lad is a plasterer aswell and just took my youngest on board as an apprentice just gotta try and get the daughter and misses to mix for us now then we'll have a full house, erm i live in coventry in the west midlands and i support the mighty sky blues......thought i might add a bit of humour lol

Welcome to the forum enjoy the banter and micky taking you will read some might fine tips and tricks and this place is like your local pub on a friday night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.