Internal render..

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could do the hardwall on the s/c but not the s/c on the hardwall just do it all in s/c you pussy haha

you could do the hardwall on the s/c but not the s/c on the hardwall just do it all in s/c you pussy haha
Haha I would have done but it need another 2 coats so would be 4 in total! Might get frost proofer!

Is there any accelerants out there that anyone would recommend?

if I did it as is it would take an age! Not enough wages on it! Clearly fcked up on the price as I underestimated just how much padding out it needed! Gone through 2 tonne of Sand on 70m2!!

pissin me off big time

so it 100% no no S&C over hardwall? Even if it has deep key and maybe a slurry??

Haha I would have done but it need another 2 coats so would be 4 in total! Might get frost proofer!

Is there any accelerants out there that anyone would recommend?

if I did it as is it would take an age! Not enough wages on it! Clearly fcked up on the price as I underestimated just how much padding out it needed! Gone through 2 tonne of Sand on 70m2!!

pissin me off big time

so it 100% no no S&C over hardwall? Even if it has deep key and maybe a slurry??

Your right 100% no

Stupid as it seems above, sorry, I was asked to price work in a new school extension, spec was as follows, scratch coat of sand and cement, dot and dab insulated board, fix mesh on to board, then hardwall and skim. I priced but alas I was not the chosen one.

Stupid as it seems above, sorry, I was asked to price work in a new school extension, spec was as follows, scratch coat of sand and cement, dot and dab insulated board, fix mesh on to board, then hardwall and skim. I priced but alas I was not the chosen one.

Insulated backed board dabbed?? Wtf?

im sure asif can cut & paste an answer from somewhere.............:RpS_thumbup:

U can dot and dab insulation boards just not silver backed ones as been said on here , well my dad said he done it but but been told it was fine . . . . . .

That was for asifs post not the main one . . . . For the main ost just packer out with dot and dab and fukin stick boards on , if water roof needed scratch with proofer included the. Dab , unless they don't want dab . . . . . Anyways last day in fuetaventura for me :-( hope u's have been graftin hard as am havin a nice cocktail chillin at the beach chaps , **** loads rendi g ova here goin on here luks shite most of it cowboys in the heat

The S/C render was probably just being used as a parge coat, to minimise air leakage, then obivously the Thermal board has been speced to meet the U- value required on the construction, and I guess the idea of the 2 coat on top of the mesh is to give impact resistance to the wall, seems a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.