Installoo® Plastering stilts - Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mike for that , just washing my hair now , because I have some ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7dd32112610b1da1b54a5dbd28df3628.jpg
yeah but I got a free hat today I just used it walking the dog and it works better than hair lol

Fair play Ryan for re doing ur prices etc but I wudnt order many mate as there mayb in ur shop a while..im stil willing to try them for free and give sum reviews

If anyone gets free ones it's gonna be me. I can try them on the ceilings on the job in Trinidad . And as a charitable gesture I'll use them to pick coconuts and bananas for the little black babies. And their parents

If anyone gets free ones it's gonna be me. I can try them on the ceilings on the job in Trinidad . And as a charitable gesture I'll use them to pick coconuts and bananas for the little black babies. And their parents
You said you were happy with the ones you had now fick off xx

It's going to cost £200 to find out. I think I'll not take the gamble and stick with the same pair of Durastilts I've had since 1993, and they were second hand then. Thanks for re inventing the wheel though .

Not reinventing the wheel mate - Im not the manufacturer. I just offering another make which can compete on quality and now price.

Not reinventing the wheel mate - Im not the manufacturer. I just offering another make which can compete on quality and now price.

But they don't know that in bongo bongo land. This is where I can help with the free ones. Picture it, me wearing your bungaloo stilts strolling along the beach in me speedo's while sipping some rum man . Dem bruddas will be wanting dem more dan dey want some fry chicken

You lot must have a lot of time on your hands.
Thought there was a lot of work about?
And it won't cost you 200 to find out what they are like, a few will take a chance on them and feedback will be passed on to other lads be it good or bad, and they will then sell or they won't, like everything else brought into the trade.
Ffs you will have the man giving them away after another 5 pages of bullshit.
Loving flynnyman' constant te ta Tay with p1ss as well [emoji99][emoji99]

If any one knew anything about stilts they'd buy the marshalltown 2.0 they have a much better locking strap on the leg also they have quick release n stronger feet so there nit as springy

@flynnyman as I say, looks from a picture don't say everything. The quality of the material is a key factor.

The Profi-Line can carry more weight than other makes and are also lighter. This would therefore mean the construction of the product and the materials used are potentially superior...

Ryan youre missing the point mate, no one wants them because the same can be bought for £70, had mine 8 years and still going strong, they dont hurt my legs cos theyre set up right.
Doesnt matter if they are unique because they are the same as cheaper ones, doesnt matter if they are lighter because the cheap ones arnt heavy, and why does it matter that they can carry more weight ? A bloke and his trowel arnt heavy. All your points for trying to sell these arnt valid because the cheaper ones do the job well.

Ryan youre missing the point mate, no one wants them because the same can be bought for £70, had mine 8 years and still going strong, they dont hurt my legs cos theyre set up right.
Doesnt matter if they are unique because they are the same as cheaper ones, doesnt matter if they are lighter because the cheap ones arnt heavy, and why does it matter that they can carry more weight ? A bloke and his trowel arnt heavy. All your points for trying to sell these arnt valid because the cheaper ones do the job well.

The weight they can carry mate, most state a max weight of 105kg. These can hold 120kg.

105kg isn't heavy to be honest.. 16.5 stone, I'm 14.5 and small in my friendship circle

From my point of view and other people who I have spoken to the fact they are lighter and can carry more weight says more about the build quality to start with. I would want the safest and best built pair if I was on them!

I'm not saying the cheaper ones don't do it well mate. They are good and serve the purpose they are made for. They are very good for the price, no denying it.

I have just added a new manufacturer of stilts to my range of products - something I never offered before. I haven't tried reinventing the wheel or take over the world or copying anyone's design. I don't make them I just buy them

I wonder if I had a Chinese company make them for me and I sold them at £30 a pair if I would get the same messages. No they would be different as people wouldn't want to take the risk 1m in the air with a poorly made cheap product

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.