Inset TV

Members online

Anyone who has done these inset tv at home do you think there is any scope for a Perspex or glass safety screen to be fitted over it? My kids are autistic and I’m already on my third tv this year so this could solve a big problem for me

We thrown the tv along time ago i
We use a projector though for streaming stuff keeps it less cluttered ;)
CA8D327A-098D-410B-A17B-71EDF3BC4CCF.png

Your welcome

Anyone who has done these inset tv at home do you think there is any scope for a Perspex or glass safety screen to be fitted over it? My kids are autistic and I’m already on my third tv this year so this could solve a big problem for me
I wonder if you cut a channel in the stud at each end so you could slot a sheet in place. Would be easily removable/replaceable then

It's a good idea it's only the same as the window opening you could get a single opener window with toughened glass fitted in front into the reveals with a lockable handle,