Industry standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like a burglar nisus.:-0 And you said cash!!! Surely a slip of the tongue there:RpS_sneaky:

I would say more bank robber than burglar mate.
Nothing wrong with cash, it's all declared & accounted for :)

Ok I think some of you got the wrong end of the stick, I wasn't looking for statements that actually made us look like unprofessional dicks, but it's gonna be the case that some are, hence why I started the thread, but obviously the request is a little to taxing for some. I fooking hate this forum some times

bit angry today pauly??

The industry in genaral gets a pretty bad rep for not being proffesional enough etc, but wihout getting too deep, what ten phrases/statements would you use to create an industry standards charter.if you cant think off ten just tag em onto some elses

i would do this but i cant speak polish :RpS_laugh:

As Paul said or similar "some are bound to be dicks". Well you proved him right.

ive heard all about you "one coat wonder" and yes u 2 are obviously an arselicker on the forum
grow a personality and write something of your own.:RpS_wink:

Was this more what you were after Paul?

In no particular order.

1: Keep the work area clean and clear of clutter.
2: Work in a methodical and safe manner at all times.
3: Work at keeping your standards high.
4: Leave the workplace as clean or cleaner than before you started.
5: Make sure all quotes given are clear as to what services will be provided and what you would require from the
client.
6: Always use the best materials available.
7: Show proof of your public liability and employers liability insurance to all prospective clients.
8: Offer alternative options that may be better to those the client has specified.
9: Always consider the other trades working both around and following you.
10: Always to prompt, smart and polite when meeting clients.

omg it must be bromance xx

LMAO dm, you're on good form tonight.

Back on subject, how about. It's on the lean it mustn't be seen, or,

Can't see it from my house.

ive heard all about you "one coat wonder" and yes u 2 are obviously an arselicker on the forum
grow a personality and write something of your own.:RpS_wink:

You fooking moron what do you mean write something of my own?
I've been called a few things over the years but arselicker has never been one of them, not that I know whos arse I'm supposedly licking.
And as for calling me a "one coat wonder" well you obviously know **** all about me you prick.
There was that a good enough bite for you?

probably one of the biggest bites ive seen on here since the spunky V RS bromance collapsed.............:RpS_thumbup:

You fooking moron what do you mean write something of my own?
I've been called a few things over the years but arselicker has never been one of them, not that I know whos arse I'm supposedly licking.
And as for calling me a "one coat wonder" well you obviously know **** all about me you prick.
[h=3][/h]
There was that a good enough bite for you?
[h=2]kalms.htm[/h]

the derby was invented in dudley by a local drunk called barry derbyshire fed up with getting pissed n fallin over after numerous cans of great white cider he came up with the idea that a simple piece of aluminium with two handles on would suffice his need to fall over the reason there are two handles is after 8 cans top handle can be held onto to stop one falling as you become more unsteady lets say at the 13 mark you go into a crouch position and hold onto the second handle which is a bit lower then finally after around the 18/20n mark u will fall on your arse instead of your face voila!! then some crazy plasterers took it from him to do some rendering on the local social club and found it worked a treat for ruling off so thats the story of the derby so i was told

This threads just gone off on one..................WTF..................:RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.