Industry review

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran2014

Hi all,

Calling all plasterers, gardeners, joiners, painters and decorators!!!! I need help with my research for my horticulture degree. Can anyone working within the trades mentioned please kindly take the time to fill in my questionnaire at the following link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VLQW8GQ

Thank you soooo much for taking part, it's a massive help!
Fran
:RpS_biggrin:

done and done, what's the idea of the survey like what are you hoping to find from it

Completed the survey but, Horticulture/ Plastering ? and other finishing trades ? is this for your final paper ? 10k words are not that bad to do :RpS_wink:
Good Luck

1601226_596732110397269_1425626841_n.jpg

Hey, I'm comparing skills and salary across some of the trades to see if they require a similar level of skills and whether they attract the same level of remuneration.

Lol I did it started lying and thought what's the point he's going to make it up anyway

He is a she, and I won't need to make any of it up because I have had such a great response from all of you on here. Thanks again everybody!:RpS_thumbsup:

Completed the survey but, Horticulture/ Plastering ? and other finishing trades ? is this for your final paper ? 10k words are not that bad to do :RpS_wink:
Good Luck

An odd choice of dissertation to choose I realise, but it's a hot topic in the industry at the moment. I just hope I can pull it all together and produce a decent paper, fingers crossed!!!! :RpS_scared:

He is a she, and I won't need to make any of it up because I have had such a great response from all of you on here. Thanks again everybody!:RpS_thumbsup:

So Fran2014....Couldn't help but notice we have similar intreast ie "dissertation in the construction indust salary numeration"

Seems silly us chatting on here when we could be laughing and giggling sipping champagne discussing our work/essays in a hot tub at a spa weekend....or if perhaps that's a bit to much to soon a candle lit dinner.... maybe at fernandooos!!!!:RpS_wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.