in the wrong job

Members online

Andy g

it tuck these 2 clown to drill 1 hole this morning a joke they had to swap vans so they could reach

Attachments

• 20190906_114528.jpg
    20190906_114528.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 198
  • 20190906_113813.jpg
    20190906_113813.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 200
Plastering has always been that way. Council plasterer on a depot doing patching back in the day was a doddle I had a mate on the Council depot, no car so he walked to the house, got a list of materials, walked back to the depot had a break then get his wheel barrow out and leg it back to clock out. But those days are over now. Know of a joiner who does Hospital maintenance and his day drags. Good money but bored silly.

Some jobs are easy money and others like ours is earned. Good luck to them if they can get away with it.

Plastering has always been that way. Council plasterer on a depot doing patching back in the day was a doddle I had a mate on the Council depot, no car so he walked to the house, got a list of materials, walked back to the depot had a break then get his wheel barrow out and leg it back to clock out. But those days are over now. Know of a joiner who does Hospital maintenance and his day drags. Good money but bored silly.

Some jobs are easy money and others like ours is earned. Good luck to them if they can get away with it.

it just made me laugh when a set of ladder would have done it in a hour in stead of a 80 grand van what are these company charging mate

There f**k all to do with you so keep your nose out. I was just having my break and looking at them and have my jam sandwiches and water

when u see jobs like that it make u thing what a old trade were in .I've a plastering book at home and you can see plasters in the 1850 plastering the way we do today same tools but wood

There f**k all to do with you so keep your nose out of there business!
i was just having a break and looking at rhem

i was just having a break and looking at rhem
Well if you spent less time looking at people drilling and more time plastering, you might get more than 4 bags a day on mightn't you?

Andy g think an 80k can be an investment if he sent one of his men 18ft up a ladder and he fell off.

it just made me laugh when a set of ladder would have done it in a hour in stead of a 80 grand van what are these company charging mate
A lot !I its all about risk assessment, for fear of law claims, America started it ! Not a clue about the cost though tbh . Wiil guess at £ 180 an hour per man.

it tuck these 2 clown to drill 1 hole this morning a joke they had to swap vans so they could reach
Yes but when you finish your job you got something to look back at in years to come and be proud of what you have achieved. I'd rather that than making hole in the wall. To me I get more pleasure in work than money as long the bills are paid pint or two and a holiday I'm happy.

mate if the money good u well stand it nice van nice uniforms working at nice places. nice and clean nice digs.they work at bmw rollroce ect ECT ECT fitting camras
See your point ! But would hate too spin the day out clockwatching. You will also have some c**t lording over you ( manager or whatever ) I prefer to paddle my own can canoe and have done so since 1992. Each to there own though pal :)

Yes but when you finish your job you got something to look back at in years to come and be proud of what you have achieved. I'd rather that than making hole in the wall. To me I get more pleasure in work than money as long the bills are paid pint or two and a holiday I'm happy.
Totally agree mate! Your work will still be there, when your long gone !

when u see jobs like that it make u thing what a old trade were in .I've a plastering book at home and you can see plasters in the 1850 plastering the way we do today same tools but wood
handboards where wood hawks had feathers