im scared........scared i tell's ya

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
well as you know I bought a new g4 and genny off fatboy AKA: Monkey......

I have a job I am about to start but am getting a little nervous as I havent done much spraying and it was years ago anyway and I have forgoten ....... derrr.

Two passes or one ???.

Whats the best size beads to use and and the best way to put them up.

Any help at all will be much appreciated.

Thanks Rich

good luck mate remember we'd all fcuck it up the first few goes .............stick youre beads up with dab adhesive its all the rage ;D

do they do a thicker stop bead ???....some people use them for bellcasts it makes it easier to scrape ..is there a min thicknees for mono ?

for mono rich its all the same most manufacturers spec 18mm scratched back to 15mm mostly the only difference is your putting on with a machine i use 15mm plastic beads for just bout everything except acrylic before some smart arss says out .ps you better take some extra pants on monday 1st time setting up that machine on your own and all that scarey stuff

Yeah by the time you dabbed them on(unless your G** like fat boy rich) you got your 15mm......and I couldn't give a monkeys if anyone wants to say I'm wrong I've been using them for years and never had any problems

southernmonkey said:
Yeah by the time you dabbed them on(unless your G** like fat boy rich) you got your 15mm......and I couldn't give a monkeys if anyone wants to say I'm wrong I've been using them for years and never had any problems

good god somone hasnt had his 10 pies today grumpy sod i didnt realise you were dabbing them sorry mr monkey ill give you a rep point cos youve made me feel bad for doubting you :-*

I hear what your saying about 10mm dabbed cos more often than not our 15mm beads are plumbed out to correct lines etc to more like 20mm usually. maybe we could start touting to the customer....'buy 15mm get 5mm free'....wow :D

I thought you meant to get some sort of amazing after sales back up with these machines ?

simplybesty said:
trust me church, he has.

I havent had f.uck all :).

I dont have any problems with the machine set up its just getting my head around the beading thats doing me it.

Its only a confidence thing, after the first few jobs ill be flying :)

Water in the mixing tube turn the starwheel on on press go and make money Rich! You'll be laughing amongst yourselves when you're on honest.

richardbrown said:
simplybesty said:
trust me church, he has.

I havent had f.uck all :).

I dont have any problems with the machine set up its just getting my head around the beading thats doing me it.

Its only a confidence thing, after the first few jobs ill be flying :)

Or even more scared of the next job ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.