Im new ere

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grump

Hi all

As above states

I'm in Northampton, and a bit sarcastic.

Hands up if your around the county!

Hi Gump welcome along.
Where did you do your course?

no course. not to say i havnt still got stuff to learn. trained with other spreads on site and muffled my way through. some would say chancing! will be my eighth year in 2012. not sure if im a believer on those courses anyway, but thats just my opinion.

This does.......in yer teeth:flapper:

40511_large.jpg

only off your missus :)

u work down this way northerner?
If you play your cards right il let you have some special weewee milk!
Yes I do occasionally travel all the way down south (1 junction down the m1) to mk. I know a spread in mk called danny pinnock, you know him? I always get lost in mk,by far the most complicated infrastructure in England. And it all looks the same.

oo wee wee milk. i do like a bit of that!

no iv never heard of him mate. yeah mk is a bit baffling. iv lived round here for the last 3 yrs and still dont get it. i always seem to manage to come back a different way from somewhere to the way i went.

i was way up north near you the other day at encon. have you been? the warehouse is a plasterers dream.

what type of work do you do?

ive been in northampton last week and going back this week. **** knows where abouts. it was near a morrisons lol

where are you? i bet i could smell you if i tried, we will be together again soon enough my love

doing a flat burn out. place is ******* rank. spend all friday ripping down the ceilings n walls then going back this week to start putting it all back up.

oo wee wee milk. i do like a bit of that!

no iv never heard of him mate. yeah mk is a bit baffling. iv lived round here for the last 3 yrs and still dont get it. i always seem to manage to come back a different way from somewhere to the way i went.

i was way up north near you the other day at encon. have you been? the
warehouse is a plasterers dream.

what type of work do you do?

Sometimes I'm on site or looking after small builders. Try to stay away from the domestic stuff. And it's almost always internal work, Id like to get stuck into the mono work. Well if I'm honest I'd really like to get stuck into pimpin, got to be more interesting than trowling.....trowling....trowling....zzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.