im introducing myself.

Members online

your views on sticky tape with holes in it, handboard or hawk, virus/recession, homos, are you hoarding multi, masks, would be most welcome ,and give you a nice easy introduction and an easy time with your fellow colleagues,who i might add are the most open minded,fair,non critical , bunch of chaps i have never met

your views on sticky tape with holes in it, handboard or hawk, virus/recession, homos, are you hoarding multi, masks, would be most welcome ,and give you a nice easy introduction and an easy time with your fellow colleagues,who i might add are the most open minded,fair,non critical , bunch of chaps i have never met
Oh, and what brand baked beans do you buy?

sticky tape with holes - handy for extended gagging with low risk of death.
hawk . virus/ what virus?. recession no depression yes....... homos - not on my radar.
hoarding ? 5 bags and 2 bonding int back of van for a job. masks are for loft conversions and kinky s*x.

Last edited:
You ever tried breakfast in a can :ROFLMAO:
Ffs @John j you couldn’t write it when you modelling late 90s :ROFLMAO:
2D76C1B6-2BD8-4794-9C6A-0DEFA56DE750.jpeg