I'm here!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm doon mate don't have a heart attack!!
Mind you living in Scotland that's going to be hard to avoid eh?
Battered this Battered that :rolleyes)

Saw your uni finish vid mate :rolleyes)

saw that vid thought it was good

saw that vid thought it was good

You sure it was the same one I saw mate?
A fat bald sweaty out of breath jock decorator trying to plaster with a unknown (will it stay on the wall) plaster video? :RpS_unsure:

anyone notice the coincidence that ryan hasnt posted for a while and bluto appearing on the forum at about the same time :RpS_sneaky:

just a hunch. i think if checked ryans and blutos ip would be the same. think ryan got a load of stick and has not posted for a while and has morphed into pluto

just a hunch. i think if checked ryans and blutos ip would be the same. think ryan got a load of stick and has not posted for a while and has morphed into pluto

It not same ip as i not master with IT skills so cant be me

I reckon bluto is a welcome addition to this forum. They don't like me either since I rocked up....they just can't handle to truth

Hello, Thought i'd introduce myself, my names Steve from Telford in Shropshire & i'm a proper spread, not like most you chancers on here lol :RpS_lol:

Been spreading now for 30 years & i know everything there is to know,
screeding, rendering, pargetting, lime work, fibrous, restoration, float & set, dry lining, skimming etc....

I've done the lot so there's not much anyone can show me as i've been there done that got the T-shirt.

I look forward to sharing my vast knowledge with you all & joining in with the banter.
Oh & before anyone asks no i am not a ******* queer!

My hobbies are a mix of MMA/cagefighting, listen to ska, reggae & old school rave music.
Do the odd line of coke & a few joints at weekends but mainly get absolutely ******* wasted on lager & shots.

I'm 6 foot 7 & weigh 18 stone, so if anyone on here starts me i'll rip your ******* heads off ok!!

Steve

plasterer.jpg

Don't do BG days out as ime not a proper spread so no point but can meet up for a bevvy mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.