I'll get there

Members online

WellardPlaster

Hi everyone, not long finnished some training, 4 days intro to plastering really enjoyed it added some pics of small wall and ceiling attempts, overall I was fairly pleased with finnish and progress made for first attempts, but was also evident a lot more practice was needed, especially getting speed and confidence up with materials and tools.

Anyway thought this place looked excellent for any noob questions and advice and maybe at some point to also help out others.

All the best

Attachments

• PXL_20201025_134607735.jpg
    PXL_20201025_134607735.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 270
  • PXL_20201024_141340543.MP.jpg
    PXL_20201024_141340543.MP.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 227
  • PXL_20201025_135222983.jpg
    PXL_20201025_135222983.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 256
Yes more practice needed.

Work hard and you'll get better, hopefully before you try on anyone's property.

Whats your process, out of interest, trowels used etc........?

Probably ahead of most on here except @superspread he's very fast ,twice as fast as he should be
Hi everyone, not long finnished some training, 4 days intro to plastering really enjoyed it added some pics of small wall and ceiling attempts, overall I was fairly pleased with finnish and progress made for first attempts, but was also evident a lot more practice was needed, especially getting speed and confidence up with materials and tools.

Anyway thought this place looked excellent for any noob questions and advice and maybe at some point to also help out others.

All the best
The the speed to the rough house bashers , throw it on but looks sh it @johniosaif

Beep beep , what's this bird called

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-08-19-22-46-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-08-19-22-46-45.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 114

All the best
u got more spunk than a bull coming on here pal but all the best

All the best

Better than @Casper

All the best
1604913287510.gif

All the best
Did your teacher go by the name Casper, and tell you what he was planning for dinner every night?