If you hate man u

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...If Swansea turn man u over this weekend it'll be the first time in 53 years they've lost 4 on the bounce. Come on the sheep entertainers.:RpS_laugh:

stock.jpg

Wayne Rooney has been told he wont be allowed to leave man utd for one of there main rivals, so that rules out Southampton and Norwich then. Hahahahaha

I had a great sleep last night knowing man utd are out of the cup:RpS_thumbsup: life just gets better.

to be be fair I hate all big successful clubs/franchises/businesses,
you want to support your local piss poor club that gets hammered every week and leaks goals like a sive, struggle to get players in even on loan etc, teams like Sheffield Wednesday.

all the kids at my nephews school have man city tops or Chelsea, with some l**ds thrown in too.

They used to support Liverpool then they jumped over to utd....they flirted with chelski in moaninho s 1st term.....now they are well and truly lost.

Oh for the glory

How do u make that out. Liverpool still has a massive fan base in Ireland. Utd always had a massive fan base from Ireland. Am a utd fan all my life and will die one. I spend about 2k a year going to games. One bad season u would think it was the end of the world ffs.

How do u make that out. Liverpool still has a massive fan base in Ireland. Utd always had a massive fan base from Ireland. Am a utd fan all my life and will die one. I spend about 2k a year going to games. One bad season u would think it was the end of the world ffs.

Who said u were having a bad season? I personally don't think you are.
That utd fan on the news who rang 999 after last nights game does tho demanding to speak to fergie emergency.

Simply stating that there are lots and lots of glory hunter fans over in Ireland its a fact. Course there will be life longs over there too.

Put it this way my Mrs works in hotels Manchester budgeting room nights revenues and this year revenue on match day for OT has started to show a dip on combined flights and room deals coming from ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.