If you could go back would you do plastering again

I done plastering when I was 19 joined the forces at 20 and came out at 24 and continued with plastering, wish I had stayed in for another 3 years and probably never got involved with the building game at all.

Honestly can't complain. It's hard graft and we will always moan about that aspect but if you're good and have half a brain you can do quite well.

Aye. Been in the family for over 70 years all the boys are plasterers. I've got mates who have masters degrees and posh sounding jobs earning less than me.

I wouldnt change my life never mind plastering......id love to do it all again.
Life is good even when its s**t !!

Dont understand y so many people hate it,most hate it as u wud hate most jobs..its work at the end of day clue is in the title..im doing well out of it so cant complain it lets me buy things I want to buy and do things I want to do which 90% of my mates cant do and I was thickest out of the lot of us

Id do it all again without a doubt..ive lived on the other side wen was younger it was either bread n butter for my tea or beans on toast my dads probably worked about a year total in his life so I used to think there's no way I'm living like him wen I'm older f**k that

Depends what you know about microphones and how pro you need to go, and I don't want to try and tell you how to suck eggs either!

I found any half decent condenser mic is fine but you do need phantom power for them through an audio interface.

Don't use a handheld dynamic.

Do you have any links to decent condenser mics? They dont need to be studio quality but need to sound somewhere ok...

Do you have any links to decent condenser mics? They dont need to be studio quality but need to sound somewhere ok...
My favourite is the mxl 990. There'll be plenty on ebay mate for less than £100

You can do it all over again. Just getting started is the hard part. Just finished a degree which I started at 26 after 10 years plastering. Having said that, I'm back on the sites:muyenojado:

I've did good out of plastering. I have a good few properties. Just 1 left to pay. I go on 2 to 3 holidays a year.
I would in my b*ll***s go back in to plastering it's the shittest trade out there now.