If in doubt bond it out

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

smudge505

Just come out my time (5yrs) with my dad, and he swears on using bonding coat everywhere, i'm about to do my first job, a rendering job, don't think bonding will cut the mustard been thinking about trying that new stuff toughcoat, wil this be ok? my dad always said" if in doubt bond it out" but i'm starting to think he's wrong.

That makes sense, waterproofer into bonding, how nobody mentioned that before, I learn every day

Just come out my time (5yrs) with my dad, and he swears on using bonding coat everywhere, i'm about to do my first job, a rendering job, don't think bonding will cut the mustard been thinking about trying that new stuff toughcoat, wil this be ok? my dad always said" if in doubt bond it out" but i'm starting to think he's wrong.
Your dad a bondage freak.
Bet he has one of these too.. Cock!!
image.jpg

Sounds very much like a @SOFABOB post a good while back but he said browning instead ?? Clearly just to geg the proper plasterers to bite while you sit back and pleasure yourself (more than likely) feeling you have achieved something?? :endesacuerdo:

image.jpg For fucks sake, job I just did today. Hack off above window and patch in a drip bead cause the last prick didn't. Found a layer of multi in between the scratch and top. are there any chancers available too explain why you might want to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.