i would like to talk rendering prices

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
But i can't until i get to be a private member ( or should that be Member !! lol) anyway reading back -over some of the posts it should be called the private ward lol, as it sounds like most of em are mad as a box of frogs :)

But i can't until i get to be a private member ( or should that be Member !! lol) anyway reading back -over some of the posts it should be called the private ward lol, as it sounds like most of em are mad as a box of frogs :)

Yeah that's spreads in general though bud, some of the story's I've heard come from a spreads mouth are just loopy! But deep down I know there true.

must be in the powder...

1265918009_crazy_frog-frontal_zps19e587c9.jpg

Came to the conclusion that those in the private members area spend all day posting.
Which in turn implies that they haven't got any work , which in turn implies that they are the ones that dont know what they're talking about.

Came to the conclusion that those in the private members area spend all day posting.
Which in turn implies that they haven't got any work , which in turn implies that they are the ones that dont know what they're talking about.
Yep that me :RpS_thumbup:

fewkin to right marra........a naa f@ck al...................anyway ive got a valid reason to be off.............:RpS_crying:

Last edited:
It amazes me the amount of people that complain about tight customers/being undercut yet people still want to discuss rates on something that is there for all the world to see. It's like going into a pub and asking everyone in there what they earn a year. Madness

Its here all the time, idiots saying I will work for this amount or that amount, then they wonder why the big bad subby offers them that or less...Its like going into the pub and saying the beer is much dearer across the road, oh I am willing to pay much more than that , you are not charging me enough,Please let me give you a large tip...

It amazes me the amount of people that complain about tight customers/being undercut yet people still want to discuss rates on something that is there for all the world to see. It's like going into a pub and asking everyone in there what they earn a year. Madness

does madness drink in your boozer??............how cool is that...................so what did they earn last year bazza.......................:RpS_wink:

Believe it or not people talk in the real world not just on computers so they might just be aware of a pricing structure
Talking prices on here will not alter anything

Status
Not open for further replies.