I plastered a wall the second day today

Members online

sledgehammer

I feel so embarrassed men. Its the third site I have been chased off. I just wanna know so bad but the smooth rendering is what I can't get my mind through.
where am from, we use a trowel and smash the mortar forcefully to the wall in all section till it adheres and then use a metal bar line to draw a table from then where I apply the same mortar but this time round I use it with less water to fill in the holes then use the metal bar again.... upto that point am good. but I just cant make a smooth finish with the plastering board.

I just want to do this right and it bugs me that am ruining my reputation all the while.. or is it what they all say, each one has his place they can fit in well?

I feel so embarrassed men. Its the third site I have been chased off. I just wanna know so bad but the smooth rendering is what I can't get my mind through.
where am from, we use a trowel and smash the mortar forcefully to the wall in all section till it adheres and then use a metal bar line to draw a table from then where I apply the same mortar but this time round I use it with less water to fill in the holes then use the metal bar again.... upto that point am good. but I just cant make a smooth finish with the plastering board.

I just want to do this right and it bugs me that am ruining my reputation all the while.. or is it what they all say, each one has his place they can fit in well?

sledgehammer.gif

a metal bar ? u a plasterer or a fcking bank robber

I'll be happy to help you, but first of all can you please tell me what your view is on using bonding on exterior walls?

Hello everyone..
I'm new here!
Just i have an question (about other subject) about being Taper.
Just tell me if someone know
After u ve done all cuts and sanded, it is your job to do the first round of paint?

(miscot)
Please help me and let me know.
Thank alot.
Cheers

Hello everyone..
I'm new here!
After u ve done all cuts and sanded, it is your job to do the first round of paint?

(miscot)
Thank alot.
Cheers
the sandlot wtf GIF

Hello everyone..
I'm new here!

(miscot)
Thank alot.
Cheers

no

Hello everyone..
I'm new here!

(miscot)
Thank alot.
Cheers
LiveLeak-dot-com-giphy_1544712888.gif