I need of a company to work for.

Members online

Scotty.c

I’m a qualified plasterer but don’t have that much experience, I’ve done domestic jobs on my own to a good standard, just wanting to stop driving hgv’s and go into plastering ful time, any advice or contacts are welcome

It’s getting into the firms that I’m struggling with, I have a portfolio I’m thinking of putting on instagram etc..
What area are you someone might be able to throw you in right direction!! Makes me feel nauseous someone wanting to get into plastering nowadays :ROFLMAO:

It’s getting into the firms that I’m struggling with, I have a portfolio I’m thinking of putting on instagram etc..

Get yourself on all the website and in with agencies then just keep hammering away u till you get an opportunity... There's gonna be a load of people applying for the same position so just stick at it and something will come up.

Dude I know the feeling... I was driving trucks after coming out of the army I was working 60+ hours a week starting at 4am not getting home till after 7pm most days it's wank anyone that enjoys it genuinely has a massive screw loose!! I was very lucky in the fact that my in law is a spread and got me on the firm his with... Best way to get on with a decent firm is to find someone that you can jump on with crash a few houses on then go from there once your in its easy

I would just saying!
C5D8FBDE-66AF-407F-936F-6AC7F8672BDF.png

I’m a qualified plasterer but don’t have that much experience, I’ve done domestic jobs on my own to a good standard, just wanting to stop driving hgv’s and go into plastering ful time, any advice or contacts are welcome
Stay driving. Plastering is wank

Did the lab throw the trowel or have a trowel throw at him?
Either way there would be a parting of ways in my opinion

@Tinytom threw the trowel. Found it dirty in the back of the van.

Must be honest, if you're into the multitrading side of things, finding a man to work with is a f**k**g nightmare.

I believe very strongly in never falling out over work but the amount of men who come and go is shocking. I suppose the good ones end up doing it for themselves soon enough

@Tinytom threw the trowel. Found it dirty in the back of the van.

Must be honest, if you're into the multitrading side of things, finding a man to work with is a f**k**g nightmare.

I believe very strongly in never falling out over work but the amount of men who come and go is shocking. I suppose the good ones end up doing it for themselves soon enough
I found out the hard way when trying to put a bunch of lads together, anyone decent is doing it for themselves already

I found out the hard way when trying to put a bunch of lads together, anyone decent is doing it for themselves already
When I left the army an ex army mate offered me a job. We'd worked together for his old man before I joined up, building houses and extensions.

All the trades laughed. Asked how long I was going to last. Turned out the average was about a month. Some men only a day though.

I was with him for 3 years then we had some sort of fight.

f**k am I doing digging holes for that prick for £9 hr I thought and off I went. Still at it today and now it's me that can't get a man.

I've got 7 f**k**g apartments to renovate now and I can't even find a man I can trust to paint

Did your lab not survive the trowel throwing incident?
Yeah I’m over it now we’ve kissed and made up, I cut that old trowel down so got a perfectly bedded in midget trowel and I’m getting on well with my new Marshalltown so worked out ok in the end

When I left the army an ex army mate offered me a job. We'd worked together for his old man before I joined up, building houses and extensions.

All the trades laughed. Asked how long I was going to last. Turned out the average was about a month. Some men only a day though.

f**k am I doing digging holes for that prick for £9 hr I thought and off I went. Still at it today and now it's me that can't get a man.

I've got 7 f**k**g apartments to renovate now and I can't even find a man I can trust to paint

Thanks for life story

Can’t trust anyone but yourself work wise Steve mate

What area are you someone might be able to throw you in right direction!! Makes me feel nauseous someone wanting to get into plastering nowadays :ROFLMAO:
It’s a great trade buddy, you can’t make good money on the weekends driving trucks, I’m from Birmingham but willing to drive out a bit.

Not as wank as driving.

If you 10 hrs Mon to fri it's about £550 a week

Goes up to about £800 if you want to do nights and weekends and live at the services.

Can get that and be home by half past four on the tools.
This is why I’m changing careers