I miss Andy G

Members online

f**k me. He was a fake account. Could not put up 2 fingers in a picture. It was after he put the picture up I asked him to put 2 fingers up in a other picture. He couldn't do it. He even tried a half ass job of doing it. I wish he was real at one stage. I was hoping he did it. But he didn't. RIP Andy G-sopt

f**k me. He was a fake account. Could not put up 2 fingers in a picture. It was after he put the picture up I asked him to put 2 fingers up in a other picture. He couldn't do it. He even tried a half ass job of doing it. I wish he was real at one stage. I was hoping he did it. But he didn't. RIP Andy G-sopt
Andy G-spot , now that's f**k**g spot on .

andys away without these
IMG_20190317_151613_hdr.jpg

I asked him to take a photo with today’s paper.

Really don’t know what to make of him. He didn’t really do much for me. Didn’t contribute knowledge... wasn’t funny... no particular banter. Even if he was real I think he made some stuff up. Strange guy.

And I don’t blame Danny for wanting rid, wonder how many whiss kid emails he sent him!

I asked him to take a photo with today’s paper.

Really don’t know what to make of him. He didn’t really do much for me. Didn’t contribute knowledge... wasn’t funny... no particular banter. Even if he was real I think he made some stuff up. Strange guy.

And I don’t blame Danny for wanting rid, wonder how many whiss kid emails he sent him!
U have a hangover. U had a good few last night

Ha ha! I did this to Si! I was coming down the stairs at 8am with an armful of washing as he was trying to sneak upstairs! “Good night? Where’d you get to? Who was out?” Etc etc think I ended up asking him what was in his pockets even! Great craic! He was well twitchy! Clearly just wanted to die in a corner somewhere!

Marriage going well lol