I love plastering because

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagrat

1 my mrs cant do it. 2 my next door neighbour cant do it .3 you can always pull the wool over people who havent a clue just like mechanics! 4 love the nice little earners . 5 trowels and handtools are cheaper than joiners ! 6 we annoy other trades with our mess .7 the plasterers forum .8 we hate sparks! 9joiners and brickiesand plumbers .10 its better than being a bus driver lol !

You're happy today. Did you win the lottery last night?

Some kind of love thing happening...

I still love plastering after25 years and agree with all your points Jurek, I also love winding the boy up when he goes on about a footballers particular goal or freekick and I'll say "yeah but he can't bloody skim a ceiling can he boy !!" mind you wish the wages were as good as a footballer??

Think you covered it all there bagrat, although my missus can scim a little. We were rennovating a flat for ourselves a few years ago and she was moaning on about something (don't really listen) I pipped up "you bloody scim this and I'll stand round winging then" stubborn tw#t finished off my wall and even layed on a couple of reveals.

I still love plastering after25 years and agree with all your points Jurek, I also love winding the boy up when he goes on about a footballers particular goal or freekick and I'll say "yeah but he can't bloody skim a ceiling can he boy !!" mind you wish the wages were as good as a footballer??

Eh what you mean i'm on the same wages as footballers :RpS_thumbup:
Your not one of these cheap £200 a day blokes are ya? :RpS_unsure:

Think you covered it all there bagrat, although my missus can scim a little. We were rennovating a flat for ourselves a few years ago and she was moaning on about something (don't really listen) I pipped up "you bloody scim this and I'll stand round winging then" stubborn tw#t finished off my wall and even layed on a couple of reveals.

Better finish than yours?

Plastering is G**..............................whats no to like.........................................:RpS_wink:

I like when your on the private work free bacon sarnies and unlimited cups of tea! Apart from the arseholes who don't make u one all day!! Also I'm a big believer in filling sparkies boxes in and wait for um to kick off ha ha! It's the devil inside us plasterers by far have the best sense of humour on site :)

Lol my favourite thing about plastering. Giving a price expecting the dropped jaw "HOW MUCH??" Response, but getting the "sounds fine, when can you start?" Instead :RpS_thumbsup:

I'm sure you love it Steve, I bet you can't wait to get your speedskim and plazzies out in the morning :RpS_thumbsup:

Been a devout Christian ,I love it because I can be in pain all day, covered n **** and god will see I have done my purgatory on earth. No need to wear barbed wire around my waste or whip myself r go hungry, plastering sorts it all. and the added bonus is people are willing to work for half my rate so I feel greedy,also good for the soul. People with little or no skills competing with me so I feel the sin of pride.

Been a devout Christian ,I love it because I can be in pain all day, covered n **** and god will see I have done my purgatory on earth. No need to wear barbed wire around my waste or whip myself r go hungry, plastering sorts it all. and the added bonus is people are willing to work for half my rate so I feel greedy,also good for the soul. People with little or no skills competing with me so I feel the sin of pride.
Think you need a drink John :RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.