I love plastering because

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a devout Christian ,I love it because I can be in pain all day, covered n **** and god will see I have done my purgatory on earth. No need to wear barbed wire around my waste or whip myself r go hungry, plastering sorts it all. and the added bonus is people are willing to work for half my rate so I feel greedy,also good for the soul. People with little or no skills competing with me so I feel the sin of pride.

hope per you don't post while at the service.:RpS_cool:

erm........................i suppose you better ask him if its good or bad...........................:RpS_unsure:

What's the cause of all this John, wear and tear? I know you have mentioned before
Bad luck was the last diagnosis. Fixable but will endure many ops, have had eight to date ,seven on left knee one on right, leg broken and screwed back last year, but still working on, good and bad days, aiming to last till next June when I have pre op assessment.

Bad luck was the last diagnosis. Fixable but will endure many ops, have had eight to date ,seven on left knee one on right, leg broken and screwed back last year, but still working on, good and bad days, aiming to last till next June when I have pre op assessment.
Bad luck indeed John, hope it all goes well for you bud

Possibly/probably finished ,depends on first tkr/pkr then seeing what's to do with right knee and right shoulder,,,,lucky I am not a horse

Bad one. What will you do then? You've still got twenty years till retirement. And in twenty years it might be thirty years!

You cold join The Crippendales. They're a disabled group of male strippers. I'll try and find a link and a contact...

Kinhell John didn't know you broke your leg as well! How did you do that?

Kinhell John didn't know you broke your leg as well! How did you do that?
Hospital broke it because of the osteoarthritis ,supposed to be a five yr fix which lasted only one year,that was June 2011,have to wait till its fully healed for new surgery as the removed the metal June 2013 on left knee and
a piece of bone from my right knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.