I hate Parex EHI

Status
Not open for further replies.
were using a g4 yes my diesel would be fine but i must be able to pump it with my g4 surley ill try the d-42 ive been using a clampable d-63 will let u know

I think its polymer the EHI due to it being for insulation - I know a feller spraying a fair bit only thing he said to me was his machine head was red hot after he used it the first time ? but think he is using it with no problems now through a G5

blones, it starts off sprying fine but when i switch off and then start again once the gear in hoses passes through it gets really wet almost like white water its making such a mess mate filling up like 3 buckets at a time ,
were spraying mono fine weber and parex all going really well but its this bloody EHI i dont know what to do with it it just doesnt seem to mix up well at all my lads are getting really pi**ed off dont really want to walk away from it as it one of my main clients HELP LOL anyone in the bedford area want about 600m2 of it they can do it for me .

EHI is a lightweight render. Try a a mixing shaft for lightweight renders. The bigger blades draw the material down harder into the mixing zone.

yep. been trying to get my old place sorted but its been a nightmare. just been waiting for months. but i am currently nick the painter so progress is being made

Only sprayed it 2 weeks ago, 30m of hose straight up from the machine and not had a problem with it, it sounds like its blocking in the hose and while its pushing the gear out the machine will carry out dosing the pot with water. I think ian has got a light weight paddle mate

using a G5

Status
Not open for further replies.