I had a can man on the phone!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelly

Private Member
I had a con man on the phone!

Some tw@t phoned me yesterday and said I had signed up to the UK business directory for two years, last year for £200

I said no I f*ckin havent cos I dont pay for f*ck all on google as I have top spot allready.

He then continued to claim I did and he was reading stuff off my webby at me as if to prove it.

As he was talking I was at my computer and checked....... well I aint on the uk business directory so Im hardly going to offer him more money!!!

Its just a con to get you to pay someone £100 over the phone by card.

Basically hes just some kunt trawling the net and trying to blag it.

Be aware and tell him hes a dick...............like what I did.

Last edited:
I have a policy of NEVER accepting or agreeing to anything over the phone. Like to see everything in black & white mate, that way I can instantly tell these tossers to fark orf - usual one is the 'local police magazine'.

Nice one mate the trouble is they all think they can con you where we just go to work, thats the angle.

The prick rang me yesterday and rang me last year but really annoyed me yesterday, same s**t wanted the second payment i had payed the first payment last year told him to get to **** and he put the phone down on me heres his number the prick so be warned 07528796245.

I had one today. Trying to scam me whilst i was trowelling up a ceiling. I never even had the courtesy to say Fcuk of. I just hung up! Bloody ceiling setting whilst he was rattling on a load of shite FFS.

I am working ons something that you guys will be interested in and it will be cheap.... and I mean less than £10 a year :) (hopefully)

Danny

The prick rang me yesterday and rang me last year but really annoyed me yesterday, same s**t wanted the second payment i had payed the first payment last year told him to get to **** and he put the phone down on me heres his number the prick so be warned 07528796245.

Yep thats him, exact same phone number.

Was it allegedly for uk business directory? I will phone them and let them know.

Yep thats him, exact same phone number.

Was it allegedly for uk business directory? I will phone them and let them know.

Yeh the same speal i said what am i paying for he said yahoo google blaaa blaaa blaaa, told him "dont be stupid its free" then told him to get to **** :)

Yeh the same speal i said what am i paying for he said yahoo google blaaa blaaa blaaa, told him "dont be stupid its free" then told him to get to **** :)

lol :)

He only has to con one person a day and hes on £500 quid a week.

And his phone will be a £10 quid pay as you go sim from tesco

i get loads like this almost daily,one rang up yesterday for some local fire brigade leaflet [clearly a load of shite]saying id sponsored them last year and demanding 180 in a rather cocky tone, so i played them at there own game and went sure ill go and get my card and left my phone next to the radio 2 that i was listenng to,so they had ken bruce talking away for a good ten mins before they hung up. :RpS_laugh:

wall planners are the worst, had calls off about 20 in 3months, all with manc accents ! told them all that i dont agree anything over the phone and 1 little god sh*t got stroppy, said he was gona give me a good slapping:RpS_scared:, so told him would meet him at forton service on m6 as that was about halfway between me and manchester, told him to phone with time he would be there !! am still waiting:RpS_lol:

mobile phone selling seems to be the latest for me

had 2 withing 30 mins the other day

i would rather go to a shop than buy one from an unknown company over the phone...

i have done as one of the guys above.......made a point of not agreeing to any advertising over the phone 4-5 yrs ago...they still try it on with -----we spoke to you last month and you said you would take an advert.....

after short conversation they normally hang up.........always a blocked number too..........

and while your trying to skim a ceiling...

grrrr

Last edited:
another good txt 1 is,,,,, our records show that you could claim upto £7650.00 compensation for your accident !!:RpS_unsure:. but i must be able to claim more for memory loss !!! cos i dont remember having 1 :RpS_confused::RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.