I give up .

Customer went round nabours . Ect. it's on the main Rd. Can't get in touch with police till 9am when they open might be handed in . I should have stuck some cards on it .my daughters gonna put a message on Facebook . Worse things happen at sea . On the plus side my backs calmed down
What area are you? If your near me I may be able to loan u one to get u through

Cheers lads I'm lucky I've still got a couple of descent trowels in the garage. 13" carbon mt. Used it today it's not bad .ish . might get a flopy trowel to replace the Nela. Spoke to old bill today they said we don't do lost and found try social media. Unless crime has been comited. My mate said someone has stolen them.

No it’s not mate, to be honest, the reviews we get on the Premium (once broken in) are pretty awesome.

The only downside is the amount of time it takes to break in
Spill the beans what kind of trowel is it and I like my premium (very worn in) for undercoat work and external but it's not suitable for skim tbh mate wrong kind of steel not the kind of give i get from Kraft or MT but that's my honest opinion

Spill the beans what kind of trowel is it and I like my premium (very worn in) for undercoat work and external but it's not suitable for skim tbh mate wrong kind of steel not the kind of give i get from Kraft or MT but that's my honest opinion

Can’t say yet mate to be honest.

I’ll send that feedback back to NELA and see what they can do mate. As you know, if improvements are possible, NELA will make them

Cheers lads I'm lucky I've still got a couple of descent trowels in the garage. 13" carbon mt. Used it today it's not bad .ish . might get a flopy trowel to replace the Nela. Spoke to old bill today they said we don't do lost and found try social media. Unless crime has been comited. My mate said someone has stolen them.
I’ve heard there is a mediflex being desperately advertised up north but no takers yet? @John j

Here's a tip dont do fish finger n chips n beans when your starving and its red hot . As you just sweat trying to stuff ye face

Mate...we've just had F*****g pie,chips,mushy peas & gravy!!! Wtf!!!

Then in December after freezing my tits off all day silly cow will do a F*****g salad for tea!!!

Haven't had much work lately. But my backs been killing me anyways. So I get a nice job this week finished a lunch time Friday. Moneys gone in bank all sweet. Go and sort van out lunch time. For tomorrow. My tool chest is missing . I've left it in the road when loading up Friday . Wot a knob head . Wife said just buy some new trowles . Bless her .
Downer mate !