I fcuking hate site work!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate scrim that doesn't stick or wraps the fraid bit around your fingers ... also hate it when the scrim along a vaulted ceiling lets go & comes down with half a bucket of muck in it ..... boils my piss does that!

I like dogs, I like cats, I like people with manners ,I like people who pay me, I like finished jobs, I like new jobs on which I will earn loads without problems,I like a nice cup of tea after dinner, I like to read,I like history,I hate travelling, I like a nice big dinner, I hate been asked how long will it take when I am watching the boys working,

I hate scrim that doesn't stick or wraps the fraid bit around your fingers ... also hate it when the scrim along a vaulted ceiling lets go & comes down with half a bucket of muck in it ..... boils my piss does that!

cut the scrim each side like a pizza with a stanley (old forum tip not mine ) and fill the angle in 2 passes (with bonding ) do the first pass tight and that will stop air getting behind and pulling the scrim down :RpS_thumbup: that should stop your piss boiling

I hate it when chancers come on a site (to help it along) and nick your gear that you've ordered for your bit. Then come and ask for screws/beads/scrim as they go straight in the van. That was years ago, do mainly private work now.

I like our site work the builders are too unorganised to get more then 1 trade in at a time!

Only time them ceiling angles fall down is when the boardings crap n there's a gap in it. In which case I just push a loada finish in 1st not curving it then put everything else on then put ya curve in last. Happy days! A cut end on a board in the angle helps aswell for a bitta suck. Oh yeah!

I like our site work the builders are too unorganised to get more then 1 trade in at a time!

Only time them ceiling angles fall down is when the boardings crap n there's a gap in it. In which case I just push a loada finish in 1st not curving it then put everything else on then put ya curve in last. Happy days! A cut end on a board in the angle helps aswell for a bitta suck. Oh yeah!

dint meen to click like ment to say what he foook ar you on about pal???

thought it was pretty clear bud as in I aint got a fookin clue/Scooby what your talkin about apart from the bit about unorganised builders!!!:RpS_confused:

O rite.. About angles falling down. That's why I said that was what I was talking about, when I said what I was talking about...............

Was on a wates site yesterday had to have FULL ppe no shorts long sleeved t shirt no stilts no hop ups f**king joke don't mind site work just leave me alone like

using The Plasterers Forum app

Like site work. Other people to talk to and most of my site work is because I've been specified by the architect so the site manager can F*****g do as I say. :) boom

Like site work. Other people to talk to and most of my site work is because I've been specified by the architect so the site manager can F*****g do as I say. :) boom

not surprised as that fiberous shite is that G** they will be strussgking to find anyone boring enough to do it!!!!!:rolleyes)

I used to hate that but the last few years I staple the skrim up on those.

Was on a wates site yesterday had to have FULL ppe no shorts long sleeved t shirt no stilts no hop ups f**king joke don't mind site work just leave me alone like
No stilts? So how do you do ceilings? They don't expect you to plank out for ceilings on site price surely? If they say no stilts, I pack up and go.

using The Plasterers Forum app[/QUOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.