I don’t wanna

How's life now your married Jess not seen you about much since the big day

...Go to work!!! :llorando::llorando::llorando:

I’m never drinking on a school night again! Bloody social club enticing you in with their free sandwiches! It’s a conspiracy! :crying:

Try turning up to work after accidentally getting niffed up til 4am, then the boss giving you a really well insulated roofspace to do with two Velux windows in it.

In the middle of last summer.

2dd.jpg

Gearing up for second gauge now.... I still don’t wanna! :llorando: .... but don’t feel as bad as I did this morning. And I’ve got company! Another spread, nice bloke

Is he on here Jessica? .if not get him to join so we can take the pics out of some new blood.
I will see on Monday. Was quite funny, I’d got there, put my radio on.. xs which plays stuff like pink floyd, Paul weller, the stones etc. He put his radio on..... two radios going? No no no. He is 61, been plastering a hell of a lot longer than me so I reckoned the floors his and I turned my radio off.

Had to skim to ‘drop it like it’s hot’

I will see on Monday. Was quite funny, I’d got there, put my radio on.. xs which plays stuff like pink floyd, Paul weller, the stones etc. He put his radio on..... two radios going? No no no. He is 61, been plastering a hell of a lot longer than me so I reckoned the floors his and I turned my radio off.

I'll work with ya jess I like the stones an Weller :p

Should have smashed the cheeky old c**t over the head with his own radio and bent his trowel.

You should have accidentally dropped his radio in a bucket of water, unplugged of course then said that’s a shame I was enjoying that still we have my radio to listen to you inconsiderate c**t mine was on first so f**k off with yer shite music

Accidentally niffed o_O:reloco::risas:

It was an accident.

Payday Friday and Bigz wasn't going to be about Saturday, so we bought a quarter between us for the weekend.

We had one little line just to make sure everything was OK while Bigz was still about to answer his phone and the next thing you know, It's 4am and it's all gone. Got to sleep and quarter to six and the alarm went off at ten past.

You should have accidentally dropped his radio in a bucket of water, unplugged of course then said that’s a shame I was enjoying that still we have my radio to listen to you inconsiderate c**t mine was on first so f**k off with yer shite music

Agree. That's why it's proper not-rightery, putting your radio on over the top of someone else's.

Lol, to be fair we were in different rooms but the sound carried, I don’t think he was being inconsiderate. I found it quite amusing! Although I hate listening to radio one all day!

Hahaha those were the days :) I use to be out thursday night friday Saturday Sunday and bloody Monday's...

Lol, to be fair we were in different rooms but the sound carried, I don’t think he was being inconsiderate. I found it quite amusing! Although I hate listening to radio one all day!
i am a radio 4 fanatic jess,....but when i work with my pal ,....yes i do have them,....he listens to radio 1,...it does my head in,.......i have seen us on a big ceiling together me at one end radio 4,...and radio 1 at the other,.....all the best for the future,...........remember always a handboard and you cant go wrong ,.....repeat after me jess handboard handboard,......anyhooooooooooooo going to have some red wine now

i am a radio 4 fanatic jess,....but when i work with my pal ,....yes i do have them,....he listens to radio 1,...it does my head in,.......i have seen us on a big ceiling together me at one end radio 4,...and radio 1 at the other,.....all the best for the future,...........remember always a handboard and you cant go wrong ,.....repeat after me jess handboard handboard,......anyhooooooooooooo going to have some red wine now

Sometimes the music on the radio annoys me so a talk radio is not always a bad thing