I’d go mental

Members online

yup I would.... fair point I think that if that is the case that all his losses should then be refunded as well as the game is not fit for purpose...

He will get his money I am sure

yup I would.... fair point I think that if that is the case that all his losses should then be refunded as well as the game is not fit for purpose...

He will get his money I am sure
You would hope so, the problem they have though is if they win and admit the machines are faulty then every single person that has put money into them should then be claiming. If the machine says he’s won the jackpot then he’s won it, simple as that.

Really hope he gets his money that is dramatically unfair, the cheating bastards!

What a tool though. He nearly lost all his money to a f**k**g game. Spent a load before the winnings were in his hands. Bet that 1.7M wouldn’t last very long with him.

But they should pay out

Really hope he gets his money that is dramatically unfair, the cheating bastards!

What a tool though. He nearly lost all his money to a f**k**g game. Spent a load before the winnings were in his hands. Bet that 1.7M wouldn’t last very long with him.

But they should pay out
I would hazard a rough guess that the majority of that 1.7 million would be going straight back to them in some way or another

I would hazard a rough guess that the majority of that 1.7 million would be going straight back to them in some way or another

I joked about us getting assassinated if we started riding bookies for big doe. I genuinely wouldn’t put it past them.

Pay a bloke £2mil or pay another bloke 250k to end him

When I was in factory I joined a dream team group with all lads . I won bout 500 quid all together. If i entered my team in newspaper I would have won about 250000