hows ya wrist

Status
Not open for further replies.

iain_flanagan

tell cold weathers here again ,wrist acheing like hell this morning ,going back to spot and stand ,tell ya scooping it out of buckets all day with bucket trowel aint no good for you,anybody else got the winter aches and pains

always my elbow that gives me the grief.......not using a spot board is a flithy habit........work from a bucket you should be thrown to the dogs lol.....apart from it ya up scaffolding...or tiny tichy rooms

Never used a spot board dont think its very convenient when your doing domestic never had a problem taking from our tubs, i use a casting trowel (harling trowel) to scoop out - the odd acheing shoulder at the end of some shifts nothing major.

to each their own grantyboy. to each their own...do alot of ceilings and thus stilts....and find a spot board way quicker and u can get 2 mixes on board at once....75% of my biz is domestic...all that bending down...nah i'll keep to me spot....works for me....

ya right there mate it was a bad habit picked up there,back to spot and stand for me,got me sen acouple of heaters for tomoz get me hands nicely warmed up,youve got it all ta come grantyboy.

probably :p try n hit the gym 4 times a week do a bit of weight trainin after work surprised ive got the energy to sit here and type but it keeps me goin ;D

my wrist waas killing last week !! the pain went i was made up now its my elbow!!!!!!! will this never stop :mad:

.try glucosamine tablets.sometimes helps with wrist an joint pain .its the old repetitive strain.re spot boards only place on domestic spotboard arkward is stairs an landing,then staight from bucket.but slows ya down to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.