Hows Work Going?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasis

Hows it all goin now? few months ago i could get more that 2-3 days a week, now i find my self booked out for 4-5 weeks earning more than ever! how does that work out? phone keeps goin at the mo,when i was off i made alot of effort to post flyers and all ect..maybe that helped

My workload has erupted, I think it is because householders are are spending on their own homes rather than upgrading or buying new.

this morning i only had enough work till wednesday :-\ this afternoon i picked up enough work for at least 3 weeks . happy days ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've got a couple of months in front of me but i'm not enjoying it one bit at the moment. Feel like selling my house, van and all my kit and f**k**g off. Being treated like a complete c**t by everyone. If it carries on I reckon i'll end up in prison for offing someone.

all good :)

best of all my bigest job has just said they will pay cash:) ill put it all on man utd to win in rome!

Things are genarally picking up i think now , good to hear, i feel like Tony m does at the minute tho cos there are some piss takers out there, hey spunkybum say hello to Jeda i think he's right up your street mate

3 weeks off at crimbo....non stop since....im working sundays at mo to play catchup.....good to here everyones got work on at mo tho

i have about 6 weeks worth of work lined up, but that cos im juggling it between college and my other job, so in reality, its about 2 weeks work, keeping me afloat tho for now 8)

Im still up and down at the minute but i cant really complain.
I think im lucky that i can still pay my bills while only doing 2-3 days a week.
Its no great struggle, i just have to be really careful with what i spend my money on.
I have friends that are really struggling while working 6 days a week so they must hate me at the moment!!
I have got 4 weeks work coming up soon so that should keep me going for a while.
Its good to see most of you are keeping busy though.

rockhardsolidplastering said:
terrible nothing on nowt in pipeline big mistake on my behalf coming home after 20 years no contacts etc etc i am available anywhere anytime
were u at?

Feel gutted for you rockhard.

I just got a website .... maybe 6 weeks old but have got 2 jobs this week from that alone, maybe it could be worth investing ???

Rich

to be honest i have grafted my nuts off since being16 i seved my time at my dad and grandads firm so had to graft or else lived in states 15 years and at one point had best part of 20 men on the go did some very exclusive contracts and my claim to fame is worked for michael cane at his restaurant in miami .went to oz had 5 good years but wife didnt settle came back here and boom put too much money in a house which i now carnt sell even though prepared to take a loss.i`m doing this because my in laws retire nextyear a want to give me and wife their business which is a couple of pet shops which they dio very nicely from so hopefully i`ll be out of this next year.meanwhile i need work

Im booked out for 3 weeks ,not all plastering jobs though ,skimming out and boarding all this week.
week after im laying granite tiles to exterior and then constructing an arbour (summer house on the area) then i gotta hang 6 internal doors skirting and architrave week after that and gloss em also.

i have had 3 weeks non stop and so far i have about another 3 in the pipe line thank god , this time next year rodders well be millioniars

Status
Not open for further replies.