How's work going for everyone

Members online

No, it was just repairing the wall. All stone was lying there. Its just a dry stone wall and it didn't have to have a high spec. Just tidied up. Maybe needed about 3 loads but they would have paid for it. The digger was included in the price but max would have been 500euro.

I priced another wall for them last summer and good money in that. Got a call from a priest whos on the committee who put my tender into the council. I'm hoping I get this but since there's another crew known now, I'm afraid they'll come in and undercut me. That's even if they can since its already with the council. Something I don't know but will find out soon enough.

IMG_0494.JPG

I don't think you would get paid anyway! :)

Cant moan at the moment, just finished a nice one in Cheltenham while fitting that in around a few other local jobs, got a mate that's taken on a lot of shop maintenance work that mostly is plastering and rendering that he subbs to me on a decent price so that's nice, new extension to do all the boarding and skimming on next week, plus a couple of.other jobs are coming in. Really enjoying it to be honest!