How's everyone getting on today??

I never liked Jennifer Anison. But I've just stumbled across this and what a MILF she has turned into. Jesus Christ. Look at those legs. Brad Pitt must be pissed off. Angeli Jolie was such a f**k**g me me me . He's missed out big time I'm telling you. That mic is symbolic.

I never liked Jennifer Anison. But I've just stumbled across this and what a MILF she has turned into. Jesus Christ. Look at those legs. Brad Pitt must be pissed off. Angeli Jolie was such a f**k**g me me me . He's missed out big time I'm telling you. That mic is symbolic.

Yup... at 50 she is hot

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Anniston and minogue wrestling in a paddling pool of custard......mmmm, that would be good.......
Oh b*ll***s! Did I just type that out loud? Whatever will the forum think of me....

It's ok...just don't press "post" and no-one will know........

Anniston and minogue wrestling in a paddling pool of custard......mmmm, that would be good.......
Oh b*ll***s! Did I just type that out loud? Whatever will the forum think of me....

It's ok...just don't press "post" and no-one will know........
Doh!!!

Can you please stop giving shite to @Vincey , it is surely obvious to everyone that he is on a fact finding mission for bg, they are probably working on a recipe for the addition to unifinish of some sort of pozzolanic, I can only assume that it might be volcanic ash, judging by the clues given by vincey.............lol

cheers think I'll treat myself then nice one.

Buy it Scott. I have a Honda generator 3kva and a loncin 3kva gen I found the loncin more powerful I s**t u not. We use the loncin more than the Honda now. I've been using them for over 7 years never let me down yet. Plus they can take Honda parts I've been told. Not that I ever had to get any. As u can see in the picture I went for an other loncin generator over the Honda as it's half the price and quality is evey bit as good and more powerful imo.

Buy it Scott. I have a Honda generator 3kva and a loncin 3kva gen I found the loncin more powerful I s**t u not. We use the loncin more than the Honda now. I've been using them for over 7 years never let me down yet. Plus they can take Honda parts I've been told. Not that I ever had to get any. As u can see in the picture I went for an other loncin generator over the Honda as it's half the price and quality is evey bit as good and more powerful imo.

that'll do for me cheers Keith

I had a mate who when the corrs were big who used to say if I had to f**k my way through jim corr to get to the sisters id do it with a smile on my face
Fair play to him.
A real man then.
[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

IMG_20161203_115224211.jpg
IMG_20161203_115152113.jpg

Plastered this and forgot about the bottom! What a stupid f**k*r I am. Forgot to smooth it out as well. Must be one of them days lol.

Only kidding, old style plaster finish above, tiled all around below.

Last edited: