How you found The Plasterers Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Just doing a little bit of a survey just to see what marketing strategies are working on promoting The Plasterers Forum.

So please can you post to let me you know how you came across the The Plasterers Forum

Cheers

Danny

Cheers chaps,

Dont spose you can remember what you wrote in to google can you?

Plastering is not my only form of income I have had many websites since a young age I like keeping track.

Thanks Again

Danny

Hello guys,
I found it on google too, I typed in - Plasterers forums. This site was about the third one down i think.

Craig

this is a great sight danny well done only just found it.. it was on internet explorer and i just typed in plastering. im back on the tools after 18 years with royal mail, i lived in brum but i moved to llandudno north wales to be with my current partner and cldnt get a transfer so im back in the plastering game! anyone fancy doin an auf weidersehen pet??? ;)

You will earn more £££'s as a plasterer then a postman will ever.

thanks for the compliment.

Keep posting asking Q's

Danny

I found you on google!!!! I think you were on the second page though!!!!! I have'nt found any other forums apart from this and Gold trowel!!! But as I havent done my course yet I have no access password!!!!!

Hi Danny, I was interested in plastering and thought "theres gotta be a forum" as there seems to be for everything else and typed it into yahoo, was on the second page. Most hits were for golden trowel but you have to be a member so to speak.
Anyway, youre a service to this interweb thingy...

Hi Danny, much the same as most people it seems, was looking for a forum for plastering as I've just moved up to London and am trying to get my foot in the door..I've found it really useful over the last week or so to hear about other peoples experiences, good & bad and at least i know i'm not the only 1!
This way we can all keep in touch, hopefully provide a better service and ultimately rake in that cash!
Really good idea mate. :) ;) :) ;) :)
Jim

Hi Danny,
I found this forum through dp beds as me and him have become friends on another forum, i think yu may be getting a few more people comin across pretty soon as on another forum someone popped a direct link in everyone got very excited due to the closure of another forum.
Personally i enjoy this forum Danny although aint about much but hopefully be on a bit more now. ;)

i found this forum from ebuilds forum they have a plastering forum and a seperate one for rendering .i think the plastering one has bin suspended cos alot of lads where slagging goldtrowel off so theve binned it due to legal reasons.looks like you got a canny forum danny keep up the good work

Welcome all, :) :) :) :)

We all have to be carefull what we say on forums cos it does get complicated when companies star sending letters out.

lol

Danny

found it on google i just type in plastering and you where nere the top

grate site helping me a grate dell, think its astonishing how evey one willing to help and share

1st post on this forum so a big hello to everyone. Nice change to see a forum where you all seem to want share your knowledge rather than score points off each other and boast about the size of your...er...trowels    ;)

I found this forum via google. It was either a search for local Dogging sites or internal angel trowels...can't remember which. Either way, I'm here now    ;D

hi Danny

Found you on google, just searched for plasterers forums.

P.S the site is great, learned all sorts of stuff ;D ;D

Chris

found by accident, own my own forum been on forums for years but didnt even think of looking for plastering one.

was looking for a picture to use for busniess card and this site popped up so thought id check it out. glad i did great site.

aj

i was on the tilers forum and sombody paid reference to your site, the had look on and been on here ever since

Status
Not open for further replies.