how to spead more faster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and @beddy are currently in a naked legal stand off with @Olican regarding his cheap replica of the beddy buggy for moving your mixing drum around.................tbh the only man up way to settle it is a winner takes all naked twister comp

You and @beddy can muff my arse...:glare:....it's the 'Oli-board'*

Beddy-board my arse!!

*intellictual property rights owned by @scottie5 :RpS_blushing:

Last edited by a moderator:
You and @beddy can muff my arse...:glare:....it's the 'Oli-board'*

Beddy-board my arse!!

*intellictual property rights owned by @scottie5 :RpS_blushing:

I view this clash like we are robocop and you are ED-209............although you look better and have superior fire power you cant negociate the stairs and it makes you look like a **** and you get bummed off robocop................there can be only one

I view this clash like we are robocop and you are ED-209............although you look better and have superior fire power you cant negociate the stairs and it makes you look like a **** and you get bummed off robocop................there can be only one

That's fighting talk where I bum from....:RpS_cursing:

Time and motion mate! It's only physically possible to do so much in a 2 hour period...... For me the main thing is quality not quantity..... Quality gets you referrals poor quality gets you a bad name. Quality gives you pride poor quality brings shame ( it is Sunday guys) my pet hate is plasterers get judged on how good they are by a time scale not a quality scale. Having said this the carp money some company's pay to the plasterers force there hand and they have to skim 120 m a day to make a wage so it's swings and roundabouts. I would say a bag and a half for three mixes a day (4.5 bags) is not too shabby on your own mate well done B-)

I agree, i think some plasterers metreage grows in their heads the closer they get to the pub... and of course how many bags you put on in a gauge depends on a lot of things.. one your own , its vastly different to having a labourer for example, but quality should always come first..

I agree, i think some plasterers metreage grows in their heads the closer they get to the pub... and of course how many bags you put on in a gauge depends on a lot of things.. one your own , its vastly different to having a labourer for example, but quality should always come first..

Funny you say that. Every time iv had a labourer I wait longer for the next tub than if I knocked it up myself

Status
Not open for further replies.