how to get on site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankers

Can you get on site with a green cscs card for labouring as a plasterer or do you need a different card

Yes you can mate,its ive got till I send it off for pro one,had green one since they started and never had any issues

I think you need to apply for I think a red card (experienced worker) which will then let you work on site giving you 12months to pass an nvq level 2 which will give you your skilled worker card which is blue.

were on a site at the moment doing externals and my lads on the tools have to have blue card minimum, the developer isn't even that big, but its the way its going its trickling down to the smaller boys, ive got a gold one, first time ive needed to show it in a long time.

So how do all the older plasterers get on site cus they will just be time served with no qualifications

So how do all the older plasterers get on site cus they will just be time served with no qualifications
we tell lies !!

.. no you either get red experienced workers card for a year then take NVQ or just take the NVQ first

Status
Not open for further replies.