how Much?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 x 2 artex Bathroom ceiling overboard and skim, 2 x 1 small wall glue and skim on landing, Landing ceiling 3 x 2 remove coving overboard and skim, 4 x 3 bedroom remove coving, overboard and skim.?

Yeah told old boss to f**k off and his prick of a son! he said he'd never give me a job again (by text the pussy).

You'll be sorry u asked about the new job mate........I hate it!

It'll do til I set up on my own again but every job is the minimal they can get away with. For example, I had to remove a stud wall that was seperating a toilet from the bathroom and this obviously left a line down the existing ceiling that was artex. I was told to just use bonding to fill the hole and skim it so they got a patterned ceiling with a line down it! What a feckin mess!!

they think it's strange that I use 2 coats, and there plasterer had never heard off a featheredge!!!!
It's like being paid to botch stuff really badly but I don't want to put my name to it!!!

On the up side I seem to be getting a lot of foreigners at the moment!

i just priced a job at £995 its no ceilings.. h/s/l standard house.. and a living room .last year i priced on like this at £590 so I'm learning! and iv also added and extra to overboard a Small ceiling at £125 !

Status
Not open for further replies.